Author Topic: Migrants break through Guatemala border gate that leads to Mexico  (Read 378 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I posted the picture as it really tells the story.  Is this who we want in our country and to grant asylum to?  Does anyone think they are just coming here for a job and a better life?  They are breaking laws, they are acting violently.  People are getting hurt.   In response,  it was previously reported that the U.S. is sending unarmed guards to the border and most are going to be pushing paperwork to help process applications for asylum, with the U.S. being one of the host countries!!  They've been offered asylum in Mexico and some of these people have rejected the offer and are continuing to move towards the U.S.!!!

Migrants break through Guatemala border gate that leads to Mexico

More than a hundred Central American migrants have forced their way through a customs gate at the Guatemalan border town of Tecun Uman to request passage into Mexico.

A Mexican official said Sunday that the group is seeking entry via Ciudad Hidalgo, Mexico........

https://www.foxnews.com/world/the-latest-migrants-break-through-border-gate-in-guatemala

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.