Author Topic: Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
He's everyone's president. Why denounce only one particular variety of hate? Whats wrong with denouncing all hate?

It's easy for us to denounce the hate coming from the left.   It takes leadership to denounce the hate coming from our side.     Yes,  I understand that Nazi Bowers was, it appears, an extremist who denounced Trump for not going far enough in addressing non-white immigrants.   But 11 murders strikes me as a good occasion for Trump to state, firmly and definitively, whether the alt-right is a legitimate part of the GOP coalition.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I never heard of the alt right. What is that? Is it maybe the Left’s latest attempt to define normal, patriotic Americans with whom they disagree, as Nazis by a different name? I think maybe yes.

White nationalists, sir.  Bigots.   Not normal patriotic Americans.   

Offline mountaineer

I never heard of the alt right. What is that? Is it maybe the Left’s latest attempt to define normal, patriotic Americans with whom they disagree, as Nazis by a different name? I think maybe yes.
I think you're on to something.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,338248.msg1832090/topicseen.html#msg1832090

Tree Of Life Rabbi Doesn’t Blame Trump For Pittsburgh Shooting After CNN Presses
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
White nationalists, sir.  Bigots.   Not normal patriotic Americans.   

AC is yanking your chain about not knowing what the “alt right” is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes,  I understand that Nazi Bowers was, it appears, an extremist who denounced Trump for not going far enough in addressing non-white immigrants.   
@Jazzhead
I haven't heard this anywhere from anyone except you. Do have a link to this information, or is it just rumor and speculation?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You tell a mighty tall tale there.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

It's easy for us to denounce the hate coming from the left.   It takes leadership to denounce the hate coming from our side.     Yes,  I understand that Nazi Bowers was, it appears, an extremist who denounced Trump for not going far enough in addressing non-white immigrants.   But 11 murders strikes me as a good occasion for Trump to state, firmly and definitively, whether the alt-right is a legitimate part of the GOP coalition.   

Give me a break. You can fit all the white American Nazis in an area the size of a Hillary Clinton rally.

White nationalists haven’t been a force in America since the days of the racist democrats and their KKK enforcers.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:56:02 pm by aligncare »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Give me a break. You can fit all the white American Nazis in an area the size of a Hillary Clinton rally.

White nationalists haven’t been a force in America since the days of the racist democrats and their KKK enforcers.

Then it shouldn't be difficult for Trump to firmly and specifically renounce them.   If Buckley could do it, than so can Trump.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead
I haven't heard this anywhere from anyone except you. Do have a link to this information, or is it just rumor and speculation?

Who is Robert Bowers (from Fox News)  

Offline skeeter

You sound just like the leftists constantly trying to score PR points by pinching Trump's nuts.

He HAS denounced hate, appropriately so. Left and right. Trying to make him dance to your particular tune smacks of politics.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who is Robert Bowers (from Fox News)
@Jazzhead
Thank you for that link. I did not know that he was a White Supremacist who was apparently obsessed with Jews. Obviously from the story, Trump had nothing to do with this. Bower would have done what he did even if Obama was still President. He simply wanted to kill Jews in any case. I doubt he needed a trigger.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You sound just like the leftists constantly trying to score PR points by pinching Trump's nuts.

He HAS denounced hate, appropriately so. Left and right. Trying to make him dance to your particular tune smacks of politics.

I want to see Republicans be successful in this year's midterms.   Trump is not on the ballot.  I think that Trump would well serve its party and its chances of success if he were to state, firmly and specifically,  that the alt-right is not a legitimate part of the GOP coalition.   This bigot hated Trump, it appears,  for failing to denounce Jews.   Trump should have no trouble denouncing the extremists that infect the fringes of "our side".   The alt-right is not, and has never been, part of "our side".   

Offline endicom

Considering the congregations shot up were of the conservative branch of Judaism, these Marxists' attempts to interfere are even more laughable.

Religiously conservative, not politically.

Offline endicom

A definite yes. If the left controls the language then conservative=Nazi, populist=fascist, nationalist=white supremacist...

When Trump declared himself nationalist he was taking back the language from the Marxists. Someone has to do it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Nice!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

I want to see Republicans be successful in this year's midterms.   Trump is not on the ballot.  I think that Trump would well serve its party and its chances of success if he were to state, firmly and specifically,  that the alt-right is not a legitimate part of the GOP coalition.   This bigot hated Trump, it appears,  for failing to denounce Jews.   Trump should have no trouble denouncing the extremists that infect the fringes of "our side".   The alt-right is not, and has never been, part of "our side".   

Trump has been pretty successful by so far refusing to be manipulated by the left. Insisting he single out haters on one side while omitting haters on the other, as they demand, is the definition of divisive.

He has denounced hate. Meaning bigots of all colors. That should satisfy anyone sincerely concerned about the poisonous tone in today's discourse.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's denounced the murders.  He's denounced anti-Semitism.    The issue is whether he should denounce bigoted white nationalism, and whether he should do so before the election.   For so many of us,  an underlying concern of ours is Trump's seeming reluctance to explicitly renounce the alt-right.   

Is the alt-right a part of the GOP coalition or isn't it?   

Really, @Jazzhead?  Is the alt-right a part of the GOP coalition?  Hell no, it's not. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead where does it say he is a Nazi?

I say he's a Nazi.   What part of this creep's actions suggests that he's not?    Besides, the guy looks like Ernst Roehm.     

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Really, @Jazzhead?  Is the alt-right a part of the GOP coalition?  Hell no, it's not.

I know that.  You know that.    If Buckley could cast nutters like this out of the conservative coalition, then so can President Trump.  Recall, too, that Buckley's forthright actions had the result of insulating conservatives like you and me from association with the racist creeps. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Trump has been pretty successful by so far refusing to be manipulated by the left. Insisting he single out haters on one side while omitting haters on the other, as they demand, is the definition of divisive.

He has denounced hate. Meaning bigots of all colors. That should satisfy anyone sincerely concerned about the poisonous tone in today's discourse.

He needs to denounce THIS hate - and not just the single individual who committed these murders,  but the other nutjobs who spout their bigoted crap and then claim to be conservatives.   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I say he's a Nazi.   What part of this creep's actions suggests that he's not?    Besides, the guy looks like Ernst Roehm.   

So, don't make claims not backed by facts.  That's just flat wrong.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
So, don't make claims not backed by facts.  That's just flat wrong.

And you can start by not making false claims about me.   The statement in my post was that he appears to be "an extremist who denounced Trump for not going far enough in addressing non-white immigrants".    That appears to be backed up by the article.  Do you disagree?    Yes, I referred to him as Nazi Bowers.   That's because he shot up a synagogue and murdered eleven Jews.  So sue me.   

Offline skeeter

He needs to denounce THIS hate - and not just the single individual who committed these murders,  but the other nutjobs who spout their bigoted crap and then claim to be conservatives.

Trump has denounced it. Google it.

Of course that will never be good enough. He must denounce it every time its demanded of him, like an organ grinding monkey. Never mind leftwing hate & violence.

Eventually they (you) will demand he denounce his core base of support, many of whom loosely fit the definition of 'white' 'nationalists', after all.

He's wise to blow off this obvious political ploy.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:25:00 pm by skeeter »