Author Topic: Don Jr. tells young black conservatives they 'have the most guts of anyone in America' ahead of Whit  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Jr. tells young black conservatives they 'have the most guts of anyone in America' ahead of White House summit

Donald Trump Jr. told young black conservatives attending a summit in Washington that they have 'guts' for supporting his father
    Young conservative group Turning Point USA is hosting a three-day summit in D.C. that includes an event at the White House
    President Trump will address the group of 250 or so people in the East Room
    He recently hosted rapper Kanye West at the White House to talk prison reform

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:29 EDT, 26 October 2018 | Updated: 15:18 EDT, 26 October 2018

Donald Trump Jr. told young black conservatives attending a summit in Washington that they have 'guts' for supporting his father.

'You guys have the most guts of anyone in America,' the president's eldest son said at the Thursday evening event hosted by Turning Point USA, according to Politico.

The conservative group that caters to youth is hosting a three-day summit in D.C. that includes an event at the White House this morning.

President Trump will address 250 or so African-American youth at the East Room event.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6320725/Don-Jr-tells-young-black-conservatives-town-White-House-summit-guts.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If Trump can attract even a large fraction of the Black vote, the democrats are history.

Apparently, some of them at least have begun to realize that the democrats have done nothing for them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline dfwgator

He's absolutely right.

The Crab-Bucket Mentality is difficult to overcome.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Imagine. IF the GOP makes meaningful increases with black voters, Wow.

Could you imagine an HONEST dinner discussion at Barrack and Michelle's place?

"How did this happen?

Now You be honest. Do dey Axe Maxine Waters, over fo dinner?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online LMAO

If Trump can attract even a large fraction of the Black vote, the democrats are history.

If the GOP just switched, in all the urban areas, at least 2 to 5% of the black vote, the Democratic  Party  would be hard-pressed to win elections. By the way, the Democrat Party  is well aware of this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If the GOP just switched, in all the urban areas, at least 2 to 5% of the black vote, the Democratic  Party  would be hard-pressed to win elections. By the way, the Democrat Party  is well aware of this

Yes, the Dems are aware of this ... so expect more caravans.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yes, the Dems are aware of this ... so expect more caravans.

More caravans, more mailed bombs, more mass shootings.  They will do ANYTHING.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.