Author Topic: Lawyer who represented Sayoc: 'He didn't seem to have the intellectual capacity to plan a conspiracy  (Read 725 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 27, 2018
Lawyer who represented Sayoc: 'He didn't seem to have the intellectual capacity to plan a conspiracy like this in my opinion'
By Thomas Lifson

Miami lawyer Ronald Lowy has represented Cesar Sayoc in some of his earlier brushes with the law, and according to The Hill, he currently represents Sayoc's family.  Lowy had a number of things to say about Sayoc that seemed to attribute his alleged crimes to his feelings about President Trump, but his most interesting comment in the interview was ignored:

A lawyer for the family of Cesar Sayoc Jr., the man charged with mailing explosive devices to several prominent Democratic figures this week, said Friday that Sayoc "found a father" in President Trump.

more w/video
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/lawyer_who_represented_sayoc_he_didnt_seem_to_have_the_intellectual_capacity_to_plan_a_conspiracy_like_this_in_my_opinion.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

He also doesn't seem to have the intellectual capacity to build a functional bomb or to test his bomb design.  (Unless, of course, despite being loaded with some sort of explosive powder they were never intended to explode.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
LOWLY: “He never seems sophisticated enough to do something like he’s accused of. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that there were others others who helped prod or encouraged him to do this, or that the bombs in fact were so crudely made, they never could have worked. He didn’t seem to have the intellectual capacity to plan a conspiracy like this in my opinion.”

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=202717&utm_source=cliplist20181027&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cliplist&utm_content=story202717

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What sort of damage do steroids do to one's brain?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

https://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-steroid-use/

Long-Term Effects

Many of the side effects of steroids can be seen from someone's outward appearance changes or through their behaviors. Some long-term effects of abuse cannot be observed. Although steroid use does not trigger the same intense, immediate response in the brain as another substance like cocaine, it can create changes to the brain over time. These changes can impact the production and supply of certain chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters.

These changes in the brain can lead to changes in mood and behavior in the person. In the long-term, anabolic steroid abuse can cause:

Anger and aggression ("roid rage").
    Paranoia.
    Delusions.

withdrawal symptoms that can include:

Apathy and depression.
    Difficulty concentrating.
    Insomnia.
    A decreased sex drive.
    Headaches.

Joint and muscle pain.
    Anxiety.
    Anorexia.
    Fatigue.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 04:32:19 pm by Elderberry »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I take Trump case by case, I'm neither all in or all out at this point............I'm sure that makes me a NT in the eyes of a certain few here, but am I the only one that sees a problem with this quote?

"Lowy said that he believes Sayoc was attracted to Trump's messaging, which included reaching out to "outsiders" and "people who are angry at America.""

I don't recall Trump reaching out to "people who are angry at America." I recall him reaching out to people that are angry with what democrats/liberals/RINOs have done to America. Also how long has it been since this lawyer represented Sayoc? The article says it represents his family now, so I wonder just what spin he and they put on things to aid themselves.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I’d say ask Bill Romanowski, but you might get hurt.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

'Nuff said

Online mountaineer

BenTallmadge    @BenKTallmadge

Can anyone explain to me how could the bomb hoaxer Cesar Sayoc afford such a high profile lawyer?
Lowy & Cook is primarily focus on complex interstate & international business lawsuits,class actions,professional malpractice cases & high-end family law cases.

Cesar Sayoc’s Lawyer Ron Lowy is well known for personally prosecuting the state largest real estate partisan suit, let to a $50M settlement.

Another multimillion dollar lawsuit, this time Ron Lowy was appointed by the Miami-Dade Circuit Court. Lowy also served as litigation counsel for the world’s kargest condo developer & represented many dozens of multi-Million $ lawsuits. Who’s paying Sayoc’s legal fees?

2014. FBI probes claim of $130M healthcare scam: Bomb Hoaxer Cesar Sayoc’s Lawyer Ron Lowy represented the defendant in this case.

From 1982 to 1985, Ron Lowy was the Director of Intergovernmental Affairs of City of Miami Beach.
The plot thickens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

The plot thickens.

High profile lawyers who command huge fees sometimes take cases on a pro bono basis.  Before looking for a conspiracy, it's worth considering whether that's the case here.  If he does pro bono work, he may have taken the case because Sayoc couldn't afford any decent lawyer and it looked interesting.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

Woman warned Twitter about bomb suspect
CNN Tonight

Political commentator Rochelle Ritchie alerted Twitter to a threat made against her by Cesar Sayoc, the serial pipe bomb suspect who mailed bombs to public officials and CNN less than two weeks later.
Source: CNN 

R O C H E L L E  Verified account @RochelleRitchie
Oct 26

Hey @Twitter remember when I reported the guy who was making threats towards me after my appearance on @FoxNews and you guys sent back a bs response about how you didn’t find it that serious. Well guess what it’s the guy who has been sending #bombs to high profile politicians!!!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

High profile lawyers who command huge fees sometimes take cases on a pro bono basis.  Before looking for a conspiracy, it's worth considering whether that's the case here.  If he does pro bono work, he may have taken the case because Sayoc couldn't afford any decent lawyer and it looked interesting.

IMO what makes these comments interesting is this particular lawyer represented Sayoc before, when he was nobody.

Offline goatprairie

The plot thickens.
Did somebody say conspiracy? What strength tinfoil hat do I need?  :tinfoil:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Overly muscular guys have a stereotype reputation for being dumb. That's why people refer to them as 'meathead'. They are big and strong, but dumb as an ox. I'm not sure that steroids is the only cause for this or if any overproduction of testosterone somehow affects cognitive ability. But there definitely seems to be a real world correlation.

Everybody who has known this guy and has describe him including his own family have said that he is mentally dysfunctional. Now we can add his lawyer to this list. How or why or 'if' he did this bomb scare thing raises a lot of questions which have yet to be answered. Given the 'politically correct' corruption in law enforcement these days, we may never know the whole story. Simply because what is called 'the authorities' want to keep the real story covered up.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.