Author Topic: Maxine Waters Blames Trump for Bombs: 'He Really Does Do a Lot to Promote Violence'  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Maxine Waters Blames Trump for Bombs: 'He Really Does Do a Lot to Promote Violence'
By Tyler O'Neil October 25, 2018

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) published a video on Thursday placing the blame for the bomb threats to her office — and to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama — squarely on President Donald Trump's shoulders, despite his clear and repeated condemnation of the attacks. Waters avoided any mention of her own efforts to incite protest, or the similar statements from Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, and Cory Booker.

"I think the president of the United States should take responsibility over the kind of violence that we’re seeing for the first time in different ways," Waters declared in the video. "I think the president of the United States has been dog-whistling to his constituency, making them believe that their problems are caused by those people over there."

The congresswoman argued that the perpetrators "are acting out what they believe the president wants them to do and the way that he wants them to act."

more
https://pjmedia.com/video/maxine-waters-blames-trump-for-bombs-he-really-does-do-a-lot-to-promote-violence/?utm_source=PJMFacebook&utm_medium=post&fbclid=IwAR3bphLhT_u-nJcewHs4llozFUQNkrwhUlvEjkpoIKCkkOkzEOF1znaKWP4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

She has testicles(despite being female) the size of planets to say this after her performance the last two years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I really hate shoddy journalism like this.

The headline says Bombs, yet the article makes it clear she says bomb threats.

There is a tremendous difference between the two.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington