Author Topic: CBS to Democratic Senator: ‘Confront’ President and Tell Him to ‘Stop It!’  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS to Democratic Senator: ‘Confront’ President and Tell Him to ‘Stop It!’
By Scott Whitlock | October 26, 2018 12:52 PM EDT

CBS This Morning co-host Gayle King on Friday demanded that a Democratic Senator go to the White House and “confront” the President. After Mark Warner attacked Donald Trump for criticizing government agencies, King lectured, “A lot of people feel the way you do, Senator, that words matter. Why don't a group of you all get together and just confront him and say, you know, ‘Mr. President, this is not helping. You've got to stop it’?”

Clearly irritated, she continued: “So many people come on this program and say what you're saying, ‘This is wrong, this is bad. What are we going to do?’ It’s very tit for tat. But I know there are people that feel, a lot of people that feel the way you do in very powerful positions. Why don’t a group of you just confront him and just say stop it?”

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2018/10/26/cbs-democratic-senator-confront-president-and-tell-him-stop-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I always get a chuckle about Democrats whining about  the  bias towards the right on Fox News

When I hear them, I remind them that they have every other news organization, be it media or print, thats slanted towards their point of view  and it seems petty for them to whine about the fact that the right has one slanted towards their point of view
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I always get a chuckle about Democrats whining about  the  bias towards the right on Fox News

When I hear them, I remind them that they have every other news organization, be it media or print, thats slanted towards their point of view  and it seems petty for them to whine about the fact that the right has one slanted towards their point of view

Yeah, it's hysterical.  And even Fox News maintains their 'fair and balanced' motto by keeping some of the most obnoxious leftists on the planet.  It was hysterical watching the little set to between one annoying leftist who retains a tiny modicum of sanity (Chris Wallace) and the whiny little sissy yesterday.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.