Author Topic: In Case You Missed It...  (Read 372 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: In Case You Missed It...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 09:47:06 pm »
In Case Anyone Missed It ....Great News!!  Thank you President Trump!!

Migrant Caravan: U.S. Military Will Have Up to 14,000 Troops, Many Armed, Ready to Intervene at Mexico Border

https://www.newsweek.com/migrant-caravan-us-military-troops-mexico-border-armed-1192578
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 03:45:28 am »
 Bout time. Maybe Mexico will stop letting thesr folks into their country if the can't get out. Time will tell.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 04:21:02 am »
A Blog? This better not be shill spam
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw