Author Topic: Fake pipe bomb hoaxer arrested; obvious signs of a CIA false flag operation to shift election narrat  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

Fake pipe bomb hoaxer arrested; obvious signs of a CIA false flag operation to shift election narrative to blaming Trump supporters

Friday, October 26, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) The alleged fake pipe bomb hoaxer who sent bomb-like hoax props to prominent Democrats, has been identified and arrested. His name is Cesar Sayoc Jr., and he is reportedly a 56-year-old Native American drug dealer, according to media reports.

His criminal rap sheet includes possession of illegal steroids “with intent to distribute” as well as retail theft and other crimes.

A white van discovered at his property looks like a professionally produced false flag theater prop, with nearly every window covered with high-end graphics promoting President Trump, Mike Pence and “CNN sucks” messages.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-26-fake-pipe-bomb-hoaxer-arrested-obvious-psyop.html

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The political stuff all over his van is off the chain. A handful of liberals in my life are irritated with me for smelling bullshit.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline aligncare

The mainstream media’s got a lotta splainin’ to do to sell this story, while at the same time omitting enough detail to avoid suspicion who’s really pulling the strings.