Author Topic: No, Stop, No: MSNBC Host Goes Nuts When Confronted With Past Examples Of Violent Left Wing Rhetoric  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No, Stop, No: MSNBC Host Goes Nuts When Confronted With Past Examples Of Violent Left Wing Rhetoric

Matt Vespa
|
 @mvespa1
|
Posted: Oct 26, 2018 4:25 PM

MSNBC Host Katy Tur got a little testy with conservative commentator Erick Erickson, who dared to bring up that the Left has become unspooled since Donald Trump's upset win over Hillary Clinton in 2016. Over the past few days, 13 devices that look like bombs have been mailed to prominent Democrats, including former presidents, and celebrities. We just had an arrest in Florida, but we don't know what their political leanings are, if any, or a motive. We don’t know. Yet, the liberal news media know exactly who it is: Donald Trump…and his supporters. We’re to blame for the Left becoming so mind-numbingly stupid over the past two years. And that goes double for the media. Erickson merely said that both sides need to calm down, and that Trump didn’t start the insanity that has been brewing for months during his presidency. That’s when Tur lost it (Via The Hill):

“It’s pretty clear when you’re talking about this toxic political environment, that it did start with, mostly with, Donald Trump,” Tur said, noting many of Trump's statements during his 2016 presidential campaign. Among others, she pointed to the repeated "lock her up" chants that target former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Erickson attempted to chime in by referencing a past statement from former President Obama. But Tur quickly interrupted, asking Erickson to let her finish.

“Let me finish, this is my show," she said.

“Have you ever heard a politician other than Donald Trump say I’m so proud, or give a kudos to another politician who body-slammed a reporter? Have you heard that from anybody else other than Donald Trump?" she asked, referring to Trump's recent rally in Montana.

Erickson responded that "Trump is a symptom of what’s going on in this country," before adding that the president was not responsible for the incident in which a man shot at multiple U.S. lawmakers while they conducted a baseball practice in Washington, D.C., last year.

"Both sides are to blame, and if you’re going to say it’s just Donald Trump, what you’re going to do is you’re going to have 50 percent of the country that says, you know what she’s not really interested in a solution," Erickson added.

Tur then concluded the segment by saying, “I think everybody needs to take responsibility for their own actions."

"But to say it didn’t get lowered, that the bar did not get demonstrably lower when Donald Trump started running for office, is just not true and it’s offensive,” Tur said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/26/msnbc-host-goes-nuts-when-confronted-with-violent-left-wing-rhetoric-n2532001
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ArneFufkin

I am suspicious of this.

He's the WORST bomber.  EVER!

Thank GOD - if he's authentic.

The only thing this moron didn't do was put a warning of "Pipe Bomb Enclosed" on his tattered, tape laden packages.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am suspicious of this.

The only thing this moron didn't do was put a warning of "Pipe Bomb Enclosed" on his tattered, tape laden packages.

According to those who knew him, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Offline DB

Are we missing any members?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am suspicious of this.

The people around him say that he is mentally deranged/mentally deficient from overuse of steroids. Judging from his work, he has the mental capacity of a sixth grader. Nobody knows for what reason he did this, or what the 'expected' outcome would be. I doubt he even knows himself.

There was a talking head on the news who said that people who take steroids and workout obsessively are narcissists. Also, he was obsessed with being a pro-wrestler. The guy just wanted to be famous. My opinion is that he did not care if the bombs went off or not. His goal was not to hurt anybody. He was only after the fame and recognition.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.