Author Topic: Andrew Gillum: When police reach for a weapon, they’ve already had to go too far  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Gillum: When police reach for a weapon, they’ve already had to go too far

AllahpunditPosted at 3:21 pm on October 26, 2018

I don’t like him, particularly his habit of using race to deflect from legitimate questions about his ethical behavior, but this smells to me more like a banal point that came out awkwardly than some batty suggestion that any use of a weapon by a cop is illegitimate. Not even progressives believe that.

I think? Ideological orthodoxy changes quickly in politics nowadays, and they’re pretty far gone on some subjects. One night a few months ago I went to sleep and when I woke up “abolish ICE” was their talking point du jour.

If we haven’t yet arrived at the Democratic belief that all force used by cops amounts to police brutality, give ’em time.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/26/andrew-gillum-police-reach-weapon-theyve-already-go-far/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So in other words, God help us here in FL, if Gillum becomes governor, he's going to tie the hands of our police; putting a target on their back.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goatprairie

The facts are a traffic cop is eighteen times more likely to be shot by a black males than vice versa. Unfortunately, facts like that aren't broadcast by the national media.....for obvious reasons.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The facts are a traffic cop is eighteen times more likely to be shot by a black males than vice versa. Unfortunately, facts like that aren't broadcast by the national media.....for obvious reasons.

Very true.  In the area that I live, we just buried a police officer who was shot in the line of duty; the suspect/accused was black.

The funeral was absolutely huge and I was so glad to see such support coming from all over the State as well as outside our State.  The public needs to be made aware of how destructive the Bammy administration has been to our police officers.

I fear a governor Andrew Gillum. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline kevindavis007

Very true.  In the area that I live, we just buried a police officer who was shot in the line of duty; the suspect/accused was black.

The funeral was absolutely huge and I was so glad to see such support coming from all over the State as well as outside our State.  The public needs to be made aware of how destructive the Bammy administration has been to our police officers.

I fear a governor Andrew Gillum.

@libertybele

I wish your state the best of luck. I know after this election, my state will be a s**t house.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”