Author Topic: Weary migrants still far from reaching US border  (Read 5824 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: Weary migrants still far from reaching US border
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2018, 05:25:36 am »
Sorry, no need to debate you. Your arguments lost their credibility when you said:

By your continued personal attacks, you prove you don't want a debate, you just want to engage in a pissing contest. You've proven yourself to be a loyal Orange Brigadier...congratulations!

Coward.

You, like most cowardly leftists, disappoint me.  In a way.  I love exposing your silly idiocy.

Honestly, the ONLY reason to come over to TBR anymore is to laugh at the prevailing TDS.   I'm reminded of the Jap soldiers who hid in Island caves until the early 70's.

You really need to WANT to sustain your completely defeated narrative.   

God bless TBR. I guess.  ?

However ..

I get it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 05:52:35 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2018, 06:33:21 am »
By your continued personal attacks, you prove you don't want a debate, you just want to engage in a pissing contest.

That is Arte Fufnuckin's entire raison d'être.

All for the glory of his prince whom he would crown god for himself.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2018, 11:35:36 am »
Coward.

You, like most cowardly leftists, disappoint me.  In a way.  I love exposing your silly idiocy.

Honestly, the ONLY reason to come over to TBR anymore is to laugh at the prevailing TDS.   I'm reminded of the Jap soldiers who hid in Island caves until the early 70's.

However ..

I get it.

Well, glad we could give you a good laugh AF ... exit door is always open!  I don't know where you came from, but perhaps its time to go back.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2018, 12:13:53 pm »
Coward.

However ..

I get it.

You might want to stick around, TOS van is down for a few weeks and you are no longer needed to drive your rotation.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline endicom

« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2018, 12:17:44 pm »

Weary migrants still far from reaching US border

Not as far as this thread is from its topic.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2018, 12:28:31 pm »
Well, glad we could give you a good laugh AF ... exit door is always open!  I don't know where you came from, but perhaps its time to go back.

He blows in from time to time with a simple agenda.  I’ll let Liz Mair explain it....

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2018, 12:36:11 pm »
Weary migrants still far from reaching US border

Not as far as this thread is from its topic.

Are you inferring...

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline endicom

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2018, 12:49:41 pm »
Are you inferring...

Oh, there's more than enough railing. But it needs more topicbell.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2018, 02:25:32 pm »
For those who are new to TBR or who have forgotten, please refer to the "no personal insults" section of http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,308154.0.html.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2018, 02:52:21 pm »
For those who are new to TBR or who have forgotten, please refer to the "no personal insults" section of http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,308154.0.html.

IMO, it's appropriate to post a bit more of the policy:

No personal insults
No comments meant to derail the thread
No intentionally trying to incite another poster
And, no comments that denigrate TBR and/or its members.  You can always go elsewhere if you do not like the environment here.

Do not PM me about the perceived misdeeds of other posters, file a report for MOD action.   I have complete confidence that our MODs will handle it professionally.

Remember: Be helpful, polite, considerate, and respectful of others, just as you would like others to be. I am very lenient with rules here compared to other sites. I only ask for civility. I don't think that is asking for too much.

Our excerpting policy applies to everyone who posts articles....first one to three paragraphs only.

When someone breaks the rule this will be posted to them for 1st offense..2nd offense is 6hr timeout...2nd offense is 12hr and so on...

Nancy

I'm no saint, but I'll do my best to quit referring to "select" Trump supporters as Chairborne Rangers of the Orange Brigade. I likened it to "Arnie's Army", but I can see where some might see it as a "personal attack".

Hey, it's not like I'm calling them "cowards", "liberals", "morons", or "idiots".  :rolling:

I was called much worse than that by "good liberals" 45 years ago in HS. I even had teachers say to my face how "disappointed" they were with me, my crime being that I accepted a 4 year ROTC academic scholarship.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 02:53:07 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2018, 04:11:46 pm »
State the facts.  Give me your "numbers".

And?  Who ever knew you were the only person aware of the "caravan."?   Hey, who am I, but don't you think you should alert SOMEBODY about this 7,000 strong group of invaders coming up through Mexico?

With all respect, you need to lose your silly animus against Trump and his agenda.   

Seriously, I come here and folks like you make me think it's some kind of idiot Never Trumper site.   Which ... it kinda is.

President Trump is SERIOUS about border security.  He is SERIOUS about most everything he's promised.  And delivered, by and large.

I want him to get serious about our National Debt, which is almost equal to our GNP, but I believe he wiill

You are FINE person L-belle.  Quit being a hater!  Trump is the vulgar doorman at the Club you're feeling really safe at.  He's for us!   I trust him -  I've watched 20 of his rallies and he's a Patriot first.   What a change from that last guy.

You’re singing my song, @ArneFufkin  Straight up, I’ve got President Trump’s back. I only wish I’d seen this thread yesterday.

My message to those poor unfortunate lost souls, the NeverTrumpers, is that you have got to decide. Your halfazzed supposed Trump support /criticism of him when your virtue needs a hug/ is not helping. It’s a time for choosing. An important midterm is already upon us and before you know it Trump will be running for a second term. Surely, you will have made up your mind about supporting your president by then?

By the way, Arne. Transformative is exactly the word I used this morning to describe Trump. The impact of his presidency will be felt for decades (Supreme Court, structural changes to bureaucracy, reduced regulations, GOP outreach and messaging to minority communities, just to mention a few ways).

Donald Trump has single handily changed the political paradigm and will leave a big imprint on the office of President.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2018, 04:17:24 pm »
My message to those poor unfortunate lost souls, the NeverTrumpers, is that you have got to decide. Your halfazzed supposed Trump support /criticism of him when your virtue needs a hug/ is not helping.

Tough shit.  You people declare us an enemy.

You reap what you sow.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline MOD3

« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2018, 04:22:20 pm »
Do not derail this thread with more Trump wars.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 04:23:05 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2018, 04:26:59 pm »
You’re singing my song, @ArneFufkin  Straight up, I’ve got President Trump’s back. I only wish I’d seen this thread yesterday.

My message to those poor unfortunate lost souls, the NeverTrumpers, is that you have got to decide. Your halfazzed supposed Trump support /criticism of him when your virtue needs a hug/ is not helping. It’s a time for choosing. An important midterm is already upon us and before you know it Trump will be running for a second term. Surely, you will have made up your mind about supporting your president by then?

By the way, Arne. Transformative is exactly the word I used this morning to describe Trump. The impact of his presidency will be felt for decades (Supreme Court, structural changes to bureaucracy, reduced regulations, GOP outreach and messaging to minority communities, just to mention a few ways).

Donald Trump has single handily changed the political paradigm and will leave a big imprint on the office of President.

@aligncare   Wow.  Amazing how the NTers are so appalled by a guy @arnefulkin who whole-heartedly supports the President.  For a while there, I thought we were gonna have some heart attacks.

There is no doubt whatsoever that Donald Trump has brought about change and will continue to do so.

<NOPE>  You've been asked to not derail the thread.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:35:36 pm by MOD3 »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2018, 05:45:08 pm »
@aligncare   Wow.  Amazing how the NTers are so appalled by a guy @arnefulkin who whole-heartedly supports the President.  For a while there, I thought we were gonna have some heart attacks.

There is no doubt whatsoever that Donald Trump has brought about change and will continue to do so.

<NOPE>

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:40:10 pm by MOD3 »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2018, 06:11:54 pm »

Ditto @aligncare

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2018, 07:27:54 pm »

<Nope.>
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:36:13 pm by MOD3 »

Offline edpc

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:39:01 pm by MOD3 »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2018, 07:38:37 pm »
@ArneFufkin

Re "Donald Trump will be a more influential CONSERVATIVE in American history than Ronald Reagan."

Based on policy I agree. Reagan was handicapped with a Democratic congress though. Let's hope
that never happens to Trump. At least in Reagan time the democrats were not anti-Americans. Vote
R this Nov.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:16:22 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2018, 07:40:27 pm »
I don't fly

I used to fly all the time back in my NASA days. I am so happy I don't have fly anymore.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2018, 07:42:28 pm »
Okay.  The Mod has removed two of my posts so I think I'll go in peace to love and serve the Lord.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2018, 07:44:38 pm »
Okay.  The Mod has removed two of my posts so I think I'll go in peace to love and serve the Lord.

No, the Mod did not remove any of your posts.  The Mod removed only the parts where you went after other members.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2018, 07:46:23 pm »
No, the Mod did not remove any of your posts.  The Mod removed only the parts where you went after other members.

Well,bye now.

Offline RoosGirl

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:00:57 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline edpc

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2018, 08:04:05 pm »
@RoosGirl

Didn’t you mean this....