Author Topic: Exclusive: Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff’s press release on recent ECHR court verdict supporting sharia  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

Exclusive: Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff’s press release on recent ECHR court verdict supporting sharia blasphemy laws…….
By KGSaccess_time5 hours ago

I just received this from Elisabeth…

On Thursday, 25 October the ECHR ruled that my conviction by an Austrian court for discussing the marriage between Prophet Mohammed and a six year old girl, Aisha, did not infringe my rights of freedom of speech.

I was not extended the courtesy of being told of this ruling. Like many others, I had to read it in the media.

The ECHR found there had been no violation of Article 10 (freedom of expression) of the European Convention on Human Rights and that right to expression needed to be balanced with the rights of others to have their religious feelings protected, and served the legitimate aim of preserving religious peace in Austria.

http://tundratabloids.com/2018/10/exclusive-elisabeth-sabaditsch-wolffs-press-release-on-recent-echr-court-verdict-supporting-sharia-blasphemy-laws/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
my conviction by an Austrian court for discussing .... did not infringe my rights of freedom of speech.

Wow.  That's a great example of cognitive dissonance.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once more - as Arlo Guthrie would say, "with feelin'" -- the question:
Who's winning...?