Author Topic: Germany: Seven Muslim migrants gang-rape 18-year-old girl in front of a disco  (Read 347 times)

rangerrebew

Germany: Seven Muslim migrants gang-rape 18-year-old girl in front of a disco

Oct 26, 2018 10:52 am By Robert Spencer 6 Comments

Why does this keep happening? One survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK said that her rapists would quote Quran to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam.

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/germany-seven-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-18-year-old-girl-in-front-of-a-disco

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Why does this keep happening?"

Because islam is what it is.
It cannot change.
It will never change.

Our choices:
Submit to it,
or
Vanquish it from the face of the earth.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Did they cut her into tiny sections with a hack saw in her county's embassy?  ...good lord I'm becoming bored just asking the question in the age of Trump.

Why wouldn't men rape?  When you're famous and powerful they let you do it.  I don't even ask.  I just grab the p*$$y