Author Topic: Trump: ‘Unfortunate’ That ‘Bomb Stuff’ Slowing Republican Momentum Going Into Midterms  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: ‘Unfortunate’ That ‘Bomb Stuff’ Slowing Republican Momentum Going Into Midterms
by Aidan McLaughlin | Oct 26th, 2018, 10:33 am

President Donald Trump on Friday complained about the pipe bombs being sent to prominent Democrats, lamenting that the scare has distracted the news from talking about the midterms and slowed Republican momentum.

“Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this ‘Bomb’ stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows – news not talking politics,” Trump tweeted. “Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”

more
https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-unfortunate-that-bomb-stuff-has-slowed-republican-momentum-going-into-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

10 days is an eternity in politics. 

Anyone with 2 working brain cells will get out and vote.

Offline ConstitutionRose

10 days is an eternity in politics. 

Anyone with 2 working brain cells will get out and vote.

I did yesterday.  During working hours.  Got lost trying to find the early voting location and had to dig out the Garmin.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yeah, this ‘bomb stuff’ is no big deal.  He’s only getting vilified because of his choice of window decoupage.  Nobody actually got hurt.  Trump should pardon this poor, beleaguered supporter.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline raml

According to all the people on my facebook they are more enthused nothing is stopping them from voting red. They were not fazed by the fake bombs being sent to democrats none believe a real republican would send these.