Author Topic: BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv  (Read 19119 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Actually, I have experience with the stickers, decals, that's why it is a bit strange for him to have these elaborate stickers. You do have to go through quite a bit of trouble to get ones as we see, specially made, if they are specially made. I've worked on vintage bikes where one has to track down and find replacing stickers and decals, so I know, it's a bit of trouble to get these made.

Maybe we will hear from who sold him these.

@CatherineofAragon
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:52:24 pm by TomSea »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Central casting couldn't make made a better mock-up of the van. Amazing that he drove all over Broward County without being vandalized. This story stinks from start to finish.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1055859538006552576
Paul Joseph Watson
‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet
16m16 minutes ago

Cesar Sayoc - the alleged mail bomber - had Trump stickers all over his vehicle. But on Twitter, he only follows 32 people - many of whom are left-wingers like Lina Dunham, Barack Obama and Jimmy Kimmel.

What gives?

Prison Planet has some sort of connection to infowars.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
There is something wrong here. All those stickers are minty fresh and there is one covering the passenger window. I cant think of a state that allows you to obstruct passenger, drivers or windshields.

Exactly. 

Even window tint is illegal in a lot of states.

So this van is bullshit - a prop to create the media narrative they now are running with.  Even my neighbor has now bought into this shit, and they are pro-Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ECrosby @easyearl
3 minutes ago

My Space has a Cesar Sayoc - says he’s a Democrat
https://www.mylife.com ^

https://www.mylife.com/cesar-sayoc/e750795670848 AKA: Cesar A Sayoc, Cesar A Sayol, Cesar ALTERI Sayoc, Ceasar Sayoc, Cesar A Savoc
CESAR A SAYOC, Work: Votes at DNC
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

Central casting couldn't make made a better mock-up of the van. Amazing that he drove all over Broward County without being vandalized. This story stinks from start to finish.

And the so-called "bomb" to Soros was hand-delivered they are saying. That is in NY State. So, maybe this will be explained.

Offline cato potatoe

A sane voice that will be completely swallowed up.

He had a great point in that pinning the blame for this on Trump's rhetoric is just an assault on the 1st amendment.  The media are trying to shut us up.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Angela.Kay
‏ @DeepSouthProud
1m1 minute ago

Surely someone would remember this van in the parking lot at a Florida Trump rally. Anyone?

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

See, here he does look Native American:

https://twitter.com/search?q=sayoc&src=typd
Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
‏Verified account @JackPosobiec
19m19 minutes ago

Images shared to Cesar Sayoc Facebook page:

I can't quite read the inscription at the bottom of the name stickers.

Offline skeeter

He had a great point in that pinning the blame for this on Trump's rhetoric is just an assault on the 1st amendment.  The media are trying to shut us up.

As implausible as it seems it is possible this nutter is solely responsible. We'll never know.

But what we DO know for sure is how the rats & media are using the matter. Shapiro is right.

Offline TomSea

Long rap sheet, including selling steroids I think I read, guy may have been into... of all things, body building.  There may even be video of him at a Trump rally.  Oh well, the guy who shot Scalise did worse than this imho......

Ed Krassenstein
‏ @EdKrassen
28m28 minutes ago

Details on Bombing suspect arrested in Plantation Florida, Cesar Sayoc Jr.

Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr.

He has been arrested in the past for Larceny, Grand Theft, Battery, and Bomb Threats.

He is a Trump Supporter who has attend rallies.
He wears a MAGA hat (see photo) #MAGABomber
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:01:59 pm by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

See, here he does look Native American:

I can't quite read the inscription at the bottom of the name stickers.

That date would be his HS graduation year.

Offline dfwgator

Long rap sheet, including selling steroids I think I read, guy may have been into... of all things, body building.  There may even be video of him at a Trump rally.  Oh well, the guy who shot Scalise did worse than this imho......

He's just a garden-variety nutcase.

Offline Suppressed

This didn't take long

Is that today? 
I was in restaurant yesterday and CNN was on. They had nearly identical chyron then.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

Is that today? 
I was in restaurant yesterday and CNN was on. They had nearly identical chyron then.

I think you are right, I think I saw this posted before the arrest.

Offline Suppressed

...it's a bit of trouble to get these made.

You have to type a whole URL, something like https://www.buildasign.com/custom-decals

He could create these FR-style graphics at home in his undies, and get them by mail.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:15:04 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Offline TomSea

You have to type a whole URL, something like https://www.buildasign.com/custom-decals

Good, no need for specialty shops for things like this:

I guess, one can make stickers of Sibelius in the crosshairs easily. I still know, for some items, one has to go to certain extents.

Offline Suppressed

Could be a lone-wolf false-flag.  Could be a long-game false flag.

Or just a common nutjob.
+++++++++

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Angela.Kay
‏ @DeepSouthProud
1m1 minute ago

Surely someone would remember this van in the parking lot at a Florida Trump rally. Anyone?

That’s true.  It’s too low key.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Geraldo Rivera
‏Verified account @GeraldoRivera
2m2 minutes ago

Never mind; outsmarted myself in conjuring false flag operation designed to hurt @realDonaldTrump & #GOP.  Actual alleged perp 56-year old #CesarSayoc is apparently stereotype most media assumed: a middle-aged, rabid, extreme right winger w a troubled past & long criminal record.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
waiting for crazy Maxine's response...although I know what she is going to say..
Support the USO

Offline mrclose

Wish we could read the stickers all over the windows of his van.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The guy on the right could be cast in the remake of Goodfellas.   Or The Godfather.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The guy on the right could be cast in the remake of Goodfellas.   Or The Godfather.

You should see the Phil Leotardo knockoff running for US Senate in PA.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.