Author Topic: GOSNELL is the movie Hollywood does not want you to see  (Read 251 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
GOSNELL is the movie Hollywood does not want you to see
« on: October 26, 2018, 02:42:17 am »
GOSNELL is the movie Hollywood does not want you to see
By Jerry Newcombe
October 24, 2018

There is an incredible movie with pro-life implications in the theaters right now, Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer, starring Dean Cain, Sarah Jane Morris, and Nick Searcy (who directed the film).

Gary Bauer notes that in its opening weekend, the movie was in the Top 10 movies (on Friday and Saturday): "That is an amazing accomplishment given that it had a limited opening in fewer than 680 theaters, compared to 4,250 for the weekend's number one film."

One acquaintance (well-versed in the art of film) wrote: "I went to see it last night in Burbank and was really surprised at how well done it is. Such a difficult subject and yet they handled it perfectly. It's not graphic or gross or anything like that. And it is not preachy either. Really well done.... Please go see this film."

On my radio show, I spoke with Irish film-maker Phelim McAleer, who, along with his wife, Ann McElhinney, were the driving force behind the movie. He said that they were purposefully not gory in telling the story: "It's got a gritty feel to it.... It's like a Law and Order episode, only on the big screen."

Read more at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/newcombe/181024