Author Topic: American feminist student wants to paint over mural (This truly makes me feel physically ill)  (Read 1034 times)

Offline mirraflake

I have never been this upset in ages. Makes me physically ill what this young girl wants to do. Please read the story and share. People in England are saying she is the most hated woman in the UK right now

American feminist girl want to paint over Mural honoring soldiers of Southampton Uni who left the university and later died in the war and the mural depicts tham receiving   their degrees posthumously

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6315595/Fury-student-union-president-vows-tear-white-men-WWI-mural.html

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 11:52:55 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

She claims to  be a liberal feminist, bisexual, vegan and says she has mental issues she keeps under control with narcotics. Checkout that nose ring

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Apparently she can't understand normal thinking.....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Axeslinger

@Smokin Joe
I see what you did there!
 :beer:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Stupid cow. She also hates white people.  If she could look in a mirror without it breaking, she might notice her own distinctively pasty complexion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

No. No. No. It is you @Smokin Joe,  that can't understand.

The new normal.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

No. No. No. It is you @Smokin Joe,  that can't understand.

The new normal.
Normal is a statistical parameter derived from a full data set, fred. Obviously, she is n ot playing with a full deck. Many of her generation are simply not buying the line that light is dark and down is up, they are instead the great hope of humanity, drawing on common sense and ridiculing the likes of her.

Only the purveyors of her fictions will ardently support those fictions in every way possible, and do all they can to convince the rest of us that that is 'the new normal". We know which end of the bovine that mess came from, and that cow has scours.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

What a shock. A liberal college run by semi literate liberals are acting like a bunch of brain dead clowns.

Offline goodwithagun

Stupid girl. I bet she didn’t pay attention in history because it has “his” in the name. It’s a shame, too. Because she doesn’t know real history, she doesn’t know that after white men, they come for white women. I only say it’s a shame because of all of the good people that will be harmed by her words and actions. I don’t feel a bit sorry for her results.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mirraflake

American girls have been taught that white men are evil

This gorgeous 21 year old Uni of Utah track star was dating a 37 year old black man who was in prison for 9 years for sexual assualt on  a minor. He also blackmailed her into giving him money or he would show their sex tapes to the public.  They only dated for one month.

She broke up with him and then she allowed him to stay in her dorm room that night and even allowed him to use her car the next day.  A few day later he gunned her down.

What the heck is wrong with women today?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6318525/Lauren-McCluskeys-killer-blackmailed-went-date-murder.html

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:31:35 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

IMO, the power behind the throne thing has been destroyed.

She should get out there and give sharia a try.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 03:09:55 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Suppressed

She can't.  She's dead.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

She can't.  She's dead.

Sorry. I was posting earlier from a device I can't properly operate. Either way, they are both dead.

Online mountaineer

Well, this isn't about the misguided Utah girl. This nincompoop spoiled American brat studying in England while presuming to trash English history deserves a substantial smiting to the head.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

Well, this isn't about the misguided Utah girl. This nincompoop spoiled American brat studying in England while presuming to trash English history deserves a substantial smiting to the head.
...or a  swift  kick to the other end of the spine... 22222frying pan

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

...or a  swift  kick to the other end of the spine... 22222frying pan

I didn't think a circle had an "other end".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Smokin Joe

I didn't think a circle had an "other end".
Just gotta keep kicking until you find it....

C S Lewis