Author Topic: An Incredibly Violent Journey to the United States. The perils of illegal immigration  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

An Incredibly Violent Journey to the United States
The perils of illegal immigration

By Andrew R. Arthur on October 25, 2018

In a July 12, 2018, post captioned "CBP Rescues Aliens from Smugglers: And other pictures you don't usually see", I detailed the hazards facing those seeking illegal entry to the United States. These include the inhumane measures used by smugglers to transport aliens into and within the United States in violation of law, the predations of the smugglers themselves, and the rugged and forbidding nature of the terrain along the journey to the United States. On October 23, 2018, the White House put out a press release, supported by facts from a major non-governmental organization, that underscores the perils of that journey.

Captioned "By The Numbers: Understanding The Border Crisis Being Driven By Congressional Democrat Backed Loopholes", that press release largely focuses on the recent surge of immigrants (and in particular children and families) across the Southwest border, and the so-called "catch-and-release" loopholes that have fueled that surge.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Incredibly-Violent-Journey-United-States
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 02:05:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I don't care what the "perils" may be.

I don't want them here.

"That is all..."