Author Topic: Brennan on bomb threats against him, Dems: I hope this is 'a turning point' for Trump's rhetoric  (Read 719 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan on bomb threats against him, Dems: I hope this is 'a turning point' for Trump's rhetoric
By Brett Samuels - 10/24/18 07:56 PM EDT

Former CIA Director John Brennan said Wednesday that he hoped the bomb threats made against him and prominent Democratic officials earlier that day would signal to President Trump that his rhetoric may influence his supporters to "take matters into their own hands."

"Unfortunately I think Donald Trump has not helped to encourage the type of civil discourse and public engagement, and his rhetoric too frequently, I think fuels, these feelings and sentiments that now are bleeding over into potentially acts of violence," Brennan said during a Q&A Wednesday evening at the University of Texas at Austin.

"I think one can make an argument that it has emboldened individuals to take matters into their own hands," Brennan added, stopping short of blaming Trump for the day's events.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/413051-brennan-on-bomb-threats-against-dems-im-hoping-maybe-this-is-a
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

They all seemed to have to have their replies ready to go.  Hillary even  had her hair done.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They all seemed to have to have their replies ready to go.  Hillary even  had her hair done.

Exactly...it's all Trump's fault. No mention of how Repub's are harassed while eating out or going to the theater....let's see..who said to get in their faces no matter where they go?....she got a bomb today too
!....stull sticking to my original theory of this being done by some Dem..at least until I am proven wrong.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Lots of miffed Dems today,  who didn't get a hoax bomb.    Aren't they important enough for a hoax bomb??
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

They all gave the same damn speech.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

ROFL!  Top shelf!  :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They all gave the same damn speech.

It must have been included in the package.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
C'mon Dems! You're the Left, the Spawn of Stalin, masters of propganda and heir to all things agitprop!

This pathetic girly man attempt at a false flag sucks! Step it up, you're better than this comrade!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

So predictable.  Just like mass shootings.  It's always those right-wing gun nuts.  You would think after San Bernadino, when the  perps were Muslim terrorists, they would have stopped assigning blame to conservative gun owners.  But no.   They are doing something similar here.  It's Trump and his followers.  Um....maybe not.

Offline verga

I'm sorry, but the more this goes on the more it seems like a hoax or a false flag. vampire8
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

My news feed just had a "Breaking News" headline that suspicious packages have been found at property owned by Robert DeNiro and one addressed to Joe Biden.

Really Trump supporters, do you all care that much about DeNiro and Biden? 

Yeah, probably a "false flag."  The question is who is behind this?