Author Topic: Wave goodbye to the blue wave? GOP starting to think they could hold the House  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The GOP thought it could repeal and replace Obamacare, Build a Wall, Lock up Hillary, Drain the Swamp, and Make America Great Again.

I shouldn't be surprising that Republicans have delusions of retaining majorities in the House, State governors, State legislatures, and state legislators. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The GOP thought it could repeal and replace Obamacare, Build a Wall, Lock up Hillary, Drain the Swamp, and Make America Great Again.

I shouldn't be surprising that Republicans have delusions of retaining majorities in the House, State governors, State legislatures, and state legislators.

The Dems GOTV is absentees. The GOP is matching or leading Dems in at least 7 states, to the point the GOP could lose the Indies 60/40 and still win.

The Dems are in deep doo-doo.
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The Dems GOTV is absentees. The GOP is matching or leading Dems in at least 7 states, to the point the GOP could lose the Indies 60/40 and still win.

The Dems are in deep doo-doo.

So long as Trump stands like Gibraltar against this Jihadi infiltrated column coming up through Mexico to invade us - and the UN be Damned - it's all over but the shouting.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com