Author Topic: In just 17 months, illegal alien family units increased by 960 percent (!!!) at the border  (Read 232 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Why have the numbers increased under Trump??? Why??

In just 17 months, illegal alien family units increased by 960 percent (!!!) at the border

There are a lot more than roughly 14,000 people seeking to invade our border.

The American people are rightfully concerned about the brazen “caravan” of invaders headed for our southern border and fully expect that it will be stopped at all costs before it reaches our border, not in our courtrooms. However, we must not lose sight of the likely 800,000-strong quiet invasion at a less public level that is crossing our border this year.

Brand new data from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) should mobilize Trump and Republicans to not just focus on the caravan but on finally stopping the broader invasion in its entirety.

The big picture of FY 2018 border data

According to CBP, roughly 400,000 illegals were caught sneaking in between our points of entry in FY 2018. Another roughly 125,000 presenting themselves at the port of entry in FY 2018 were deemed inadmissible. The fact that the overall numbers increased by 106,000 from FY 2017 is enough of a concern, but several other data points are even more concerning. The trajectory and the nature of the border crossings are what should really worry us...........

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/in-just-17-months-illegal-alien-family-units-increased-by-960-percent-at-the-border/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.