Author Topic: Feds investigating suspicious packages sent to the Clintons and Barack Obama  (Read 5143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
post on FB

The FAKE BOMBS are Democrat operatives giving the MSM a reason NOT to cover the 15,000 illegal invasion !
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

From Twitter
Andreas Kratos   @AndreasKratos
1m1 minute ago

With all of the mis-spellings the CNN package has more makings of a Nigerian Sweepstakes scam than a terrorist plot to blow up Liberals.  If they opened the package I wonder how many Liberals would have wired money to Mr. Robert Sloane in Nigeria?
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

What about the white powder?
The incorrect return address?
The misspelled addressee?

Fake!
Fake!
Fake!

Offline Suppressed

Anyone believe that all these packages sent to different places magically arrived at the same time? Total bullshit.

They didn't, did they? I thought the Soros one was a day before the others.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just got a pop up alert on my cell phone from Fox News that Maxine Waters just had a suspicious package sent to her.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I just got a pop up alert on my cell phone from Fox News that Maxine Waters just had a suspicious package sent to her.

Maxine Waters IS a suspicious package.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

no comment 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

BassWrangler

Funny the disparity in coverage when Scalise was actually SHOT in an assassination attempt and the perp was glossed over and buried in the media when learned he was a rabid Leftie.

This is all just the application of Alinsky's Rule No. 9.

Yes, I was just thinking this myself. Also notable that there was months of violence from antifa and other leftist groups without a peep from Dems, but right before the midterms here comes these suspicious packages and what do we see? Legions of Dems on TV calling for civility.

Offline mountaineer

Also notable that there was months of violence from antifa and other leftist groups without a peep from Dems, but right before the midterms here comes these suspicious packages and what do we see? Legions of Dems on TV calling for civility.
goopo

In that vein, Sen. Mark Warner tweeted:
We’ve got to stand together against those who would replace our democratic process with acts of violence. The media is not our enemy. The people we disagree with are not our enemies. We are all Americans.
11:25 AM - 24 Oct 2018
Instapundit.com responded:
Some of us have been standing against that since before Steve Scalise was shot, but welcome to the party, pal.
11:54 AM - 24 Oct 2018
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 06:37:36 pm by mountaineer »

BassWrangler

Dems are....it has to be a crazy Dem doing this since no bomb has exploded..they surely don't want to blow-up one of their dear leaders

Yes, I think you're on to something here. If one is really going to pull off some sort of unibomber style attack, you're going to make sure the devices work. Maybe an occasional failure, but not all of them. Plus you're not going to send them to people whose mail will be screened; you'll pursue indirect attacks by sending them to their family or the homes of staffers. I stand by my theory that there won't actually be any explosive material in these at all. The white powder will turn out to be talcum or flour.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 06:42:00 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, I think you're on to something here. If one is really going to pull off some sort of unibomber style attack, you're going to make sure the devices work. Maybe an occasional failure, but not all of them. Plus you're not going to send them to people whose mail will be screened; you'll pursue indirect attacks by sending them to their family or the homes of staffers. I stand by my theory that there won't actually be any explosive material in these at all. The white powder will turn out to be talcum or flour.

Four bombs sent not one exploded...hmmmm.....none were intended to explode..like you I think they will find no explosive material..
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

like you I think they will find no explosive material..
Maybe we should put up a poll: Was it a) talcum powder, b) corn starch, c) baking soda, d) Nancy Pelosi's dandruff

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It turns out one of the "suspicious packages" was... a flash drive. There wasn't even malware on it.

https://twitter.com/RichAzzopardi/status/1055163660992237569
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@roamer_1
@INVAR

The time a bomb was put in our mailbox:

My son, while a senor in Rice University, made a film of the Klan.  He traveled with them in Texas and in other states.  This film was show on Houston PBS TV station.  The station got a message during the time it was being shown, that Houston would burn if they didn't stop showing the film.

We lived south of Houston, in the NASA area. The next morning, my husband went to our mail box outside the house, came back in and said there was a bomb in the mail box.  He was leaving that day for a company trip. He had to leave at that time, so I was left with this problem, him saying he would check with me during the day.  This was before cell phones.

I called the police.  They came and would not touch the mail box.  They contacted the postal service and that man called me.  He asked if we knew of anyone who was mad at us.  I said no, but our son's film about the Klan was shown in Houston the day before and PBS station showing it, had a threatening phone call.  There was silence on the other end of the phone.  Then, he asked if the Klan might have placed the bomb.  I said I didn't know if our son had talked to the Klan Grand Dragon since the film was shown.  He said I should call my son.  He said a postal service bomb squad would come to the house.  So, I waited for the bomb squad.

A truck came.  Men in white suits were there.  I did not go out there, I watched this as I stood inside the house with the front door opened. They did not come near the mail box.  A robot piece of equipment came to the mail box, took out the package that had black material on it - there was also black material on the outside/inside of the mail box.  The robot took out the package and dropped it in a big vat on the back of the truck.  I assumed this vat had water in it.  After the package was gone, I called my son, telling him what happened and had he talked to the Grand Dragon since the film was shown.  He said he had not, but would call him now.

I got a call from him very soon.  The Grand Dragon said they loved the film.  He said he and other Klan members would come to my house and guard it that night if I wanted them to since I was by myself. I told him to tell the Dragon "No", that I would stay with someone across town that night.  I didn't want the Klan surrounding my house - they likely would have shot anyone coming around there.

The postmaster called me to tell me the black material was black gunpowder.  He asked me if I was going to stay in the house that night.  Told him was going to stay with friends.  I did that, stayed on the other side of town that night.  We never found out who put the bomb there.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yes, I was just thinking this myself. Also notable that there was months of violence from antifa and other leftist groups without a peep from Dems, but right before the midterms here comes these suspicious packages and what do we see? Legions of Dems on TV calling for civility.

Except some of us remember what they really want and believe:

! No longer available

! No longer available
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

BassWrangler

Maybe we should put up a poll: Was it a) talcum powder, b) corn starch, c) baking soda, d) Nancy Pelosi's dandruff

:silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So this is the Democrats' October surprise: a false flag attack.

888high58888

I was wondering if I was the only one that figured this was the DNC's desperate effort to make the Clintroids and the Obombers look important to anyone but themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Victoria33

I’m so sorry. I would have had the poop scared out of me. I hope you and Prissy and hubby were ok.

I’m assuming your son lived on campus at the time, so he was safe. (Oh I just realized Prissy wasn’t born then )
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So far all I've heard is 'nonfunctioning bombs'. Which is exactly what I'd expect from a pre election PR ploy.

@skeeter

"Non-functioning bombs" are also known as "NOT bombs".

IOW,"dummies",just like the idiots that came up with this brain fart and thought it was a clever plan.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:13:01 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
LOL!

I swear....the Democrat Party strategy ...just before Halloween, is to have the top party people...and CNN all get 'bombs' delivered on the same day?

@DCPatriot

They don't have to be smart. They just have to be smarter than the people that vote for them.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

"Non-functioning bombs" are also known as "NOT bombs".

IOW,"dummies",just like the idiots that came up with this brain fart and thought it was a clever plan.

But did you catch the major production De Blasio & Cuomo put on in front of the CNN building this morning, complete with flashing red lights and plenty of first responders? Just like 9/11.

Almost as if it had been planned before hand.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:19:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

LOL!

I swear....the Democrat Party strategy ...just before Halloween, is to have the top party people...and CNN all get 'bombs' delivered on the same day?

Its worse - they didn't make it to the addressees. Except for Soros, they were all intercepted at different post offices, presumably at different stages in the delivery process, at almost the same instant.

Oh, and all the intended 'victims' today are delivering the same speech Soros gave yesterday.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:26:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

Except for Maxine Waters, aren't all these Democrats out of office now?  Why send them anything?  CNN people are back inside the building.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Obvious to anyone not in lockstep with the Left, that this is their much hoped-for Reichstag Fire moment.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775