Author Topic: Study: Twenty-five percent of millennials suffer from PTSD due to Trump’s election  (Read 838 times)

rangerrebew

Study: Twenty-five percent of millennials suffer from PTSD due to Trump’s election
College Fix Staff •October 22, 2018

Around the time of Donald Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, researchers studied students from Arizona State University and discovered that a quarter of them suffered from stress “on par with that of school shooting witnesses” after seven months’ time.

Published today in the Journal of American College Health, the study notes that 25% of 769 students reported “clinically significant” levels of stress after The Donald became president.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/study-twenty-five-percent-of-millennials-suffer-from-ptsd-due-to-trumps-election/

rangerrebew

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Crap like this is insulting to those soldiers and first responders who really do suffer from PTSD.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Crap like this is insulting to those soldiers and first responders who really do suffer from PTSD.

Sad to say too many boomers have raised their young to be a nation of weaklings.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Sad to say too many boomers have raised their young to be a nation of weaklings.

Heck, I'd have been upset if Hillary won,  but I wouldn't be such a drama queen as to claim I suffered from the same malady as a soldier facing enemy fire.   

Crap "research" like this is fodder for a lazy media, and an insult to our Bravest.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

Online mountaineer

Absolutely, and the generation after baby boomers - the ones with kids in high school and college now - are even worse. Helicopter parents create snowflake, useless, offspring.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I have read quite a bit about the college age generation. Blame goes to the students themselves, their parents, professors and administrators.

They have been coddled, and enabled, to bbelieve anything goes.

Apparently it is arare college president, that tells them to sit down and shut up.

College is mainly a scam, aside from technical STEM fields.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline andy58-in-nh

1944                                          2018

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline berdie

As sad and proud  as that picture makes me...it also makes me sure that it wouldn't happen today.

Online mountaineer

When I think about WWII, the shortages, the rationing, blackouts, men enlisting .. yeah, I don't see it happening again.  People today refuse to be inconvenienced, even a little.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This calls for the boo-hoo girl!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Because those 25% are entitied little Stalins who expect the world to conform to their wishes and commands.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Because those 25% are entitied little Stalins who expect the world to conform to their wishes and commands.
But enough about David Hogg.