Author Topic: 2,100 mostly unarmed Guard troops on border as Trump vows to send more to stop migrant caravan  (Read 15381 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
1) President Trump IS a miraculous savior of the country.  And you can't stand it.

I will be forever openly hostile to idiots and imbeciles who declare men their national saviors and messiahs.

You can count on that.  Because such a mob are always nothing more than wannabe tyrants themselves, as long as it's their Caesar and king in power.

You never fail to disappoint. The tallest dwarf in the house, @INVAR

Glad I can be of service.

2) President Trump has proven to being the strongest advocate of Conservative principles the Republican party has seen/heard since Reagan.

There are 4.25 Trillion reasons just this year alone in debt spending and Democrat funding that says such a statement is abject bullshit.

And yes, that even, includes spending/borrowing on future income...like any businessman/developer would.

Like a good little Leftist and Liberal, you think stealing money from our grandchildren to have shit today put on credit for tomorrows as far as the eye can fathom is somehow the mark of a good businessman.

Smaller government, less regulation has unleashed the fiercest bull employment boom in most voters' lifetime. 

Where is this 'smaller government' that just got handed multiple trillions of dollars to fund the entirety of the Democrat agenda???

It's all a figment of your mind and euphoria while you construct even better justifications for Statism and Liberalism as long as you declare it Conservative.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

Seems we have a small disagreement here, ostensibly about president Trump, but in reality it’s about the nature of reality. No, really.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I will be forever openly hostile to idiots and imbeciles who declare men their national saviors and messiahs. 

Okay.  But no one here has done this. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

No, they just declare themselves the saviors of the nation and the rest of us, because they support Trump.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,337448.msg1827361.html#msg1827361
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

No, they just declare themselves the saviors of the nation and the rest of us, because they support Trump.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,337448.msg1827361.html#msg1827361

He does deserve credit where credit is due and a huge pat on the back for some things, but I still think it is absolutely a huge mistake giving him a free pass on everything he does or says.

Trump is not God, I some think that he just may be the new Superman (as some think).  For me, this is the issue that I feel is going to define his Presidency and his staunch supporters will know if they've been duped or not; how he handles the 14,000 or so coming at us.  He can make all the speeches he wants to and he can say all kinds of things that people may want to hear ... I'm waiting to see what action he actually takes. Then I will determine whether or not he's Superman  or just a good used car salesman.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Well, the Trump Train did stop Hillary.    :shrug:

But no supporter of the President considers himself or the President a "savior" in the way you're using it.  Victorious against all odds, yes, "savior", no.  Throwing this out is just extreme hyperbole that accomplishes nothing. 

Hopefully you'll end this exercise in futility.  It's tiresome and divisive.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:02:22 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

Tax Cuts before the Midterms
   14th Amendment EO
   Gazillion Troops on the Border

I smell Midterm BS.

*he deserves credit if the GOP keeps the House, though nothing will change.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

But no supporter of the President considers himself or the President a "savior" in the way you're using it.  Victorious against all odds, yes, "savior", no.  Throwing this out is just extreme hyperbole that accomplishes nothing.

You used the word ‘saving’ twice in that post to refer to the nation and the rest of us who dare look askance at the man.  I’m the one engaging in hyperbole?  OK.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is hyper BS.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

President Trump IS a miraculous savior of the country.

I guess you missed it.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

I guess you missed it.

You're trying so desperately to make @DCPatriot 's statement blasphemy against Jesus Christ.  You need to stop doing this, you're sounding foolish ---  to put it kindly.

The word "savior" can be and is used in contexts other than religious... this was one of them.

But you already know this.

Offline aligncare

Considering what Trump’s accomplished as an outsider vilified in the media to historical levels, yeah miraculous almost covers it.

You used the word ‘saving’ twice in that post to refer to the nation and the rest of us who dare look askance at the man.  I’m the one engaging in hyperbole?  OK.

One can use the word "saving" without blaspheming God---which is the usual reason around here for bringing up this word.

As to your other point,  like it or not the Trump Train *did* save this country from Hillary Clinton so there's really no reason for you to be angry with me --- unless, of course, you are displeased with Hillary's loss.   :shrug:

In any case, please stop trying so hard to condemn me by trying to stir shit where there isn't any.

Offline RoosGirl

One can use the word "saving" without blaspheming God---which is the usual reason around here for bringing up this word.

As to your other point,  like it or not the Trump Train *did* save this country from Hillary Clinton so there's really no reason for you to be angry with me --- unless, of course, you are displeased with Hillary's loss.   :shrug:

In any case, please stop trying so hard to condemn me by trying to stir shit where there isn't any.

:silly:  Oh man, thank you, I needed that laugh.

:silly:  Oh man, thank you, I needed that laugh.

Well, shut-ins are easy to entertain.  As always, I'm happy to help fill some of the many and obvious voids in your life.  :beer:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 01:14:48 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline RoosGirl

Well, shut-ins are easy to entertain.  As always, I'm happy to help fill some of the many and obvious voids in your life.  :beer:

You complete me.

Offline edpc

You’ve got me confused with the Hawaiian political weathervane.

Oh, trust me.  Anywhere you post, there’s plenty.

Offline RoosGirl

Let's try and elevate the thinking here @edpc   Any news and/or opinion I post, you are going to disagree with.  This is simply your worldview on display.  But your disagreeing with something does not make that something shit.

Really good advice.  Really good.  You should take it.

Offline goodwithagun

Really good advice.  Really good.  You should take it.

I second the motion!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Oh, trust me.  Anywhere you post, there’s plenty.

Oh, you know I won't do this .... I don't trust liberals.   :shrug:

Offline edpc

Oh, you know I won't do this .... I don't trust liberals.   :shrug:

:facepalm2:

You should have stuck with the previous post you pulled.  This one really is shit.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

And here we see a detailed view of when trump unleashed  the fiercest bull employment boom in most voters' lifetime.

And then, to show how historic these gains are [note: label should include the word "gains"]

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You're trying so desperately to make @DCPatriot 's statement blasphemy against Jesus Christ.

His own words that he posted speak for themselves.

I'm just pointing out and quoting what he posted.

But of course, like all good party hacks that have to spin and lie and distort in order to push whatever bullshit narrative you are attempting to sell, you show them all that they are mere amateurs in comparison.