Author Topic: Rumor Mill: Progressive Duo Bernie Sanders And Elizabeth Warren May Have Something Up Their Sleeve  (Read 456 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Townhall
Beth Baumann Beth Baumann
Posted: Oct 22, 2018 9:00 PM

With the midterm elections just two weeks away, Democrats are beginning to think further into the future, about who would be the best candidate – or set of candidates – to run against President Donald Trump in 2020. It's no secret that Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) are popular amongst progressives.

There is now growing speculation that the two may come together to run against Trump. The idea simple: they want to unify their base instead of fracturing the progressive vote and allowing a more moderate Democrat to win the party ticket.

“I suspect that in the coming weeks and months, there will be discussions," Sanders said about a potential progressive unification.

Progressive voters seem to be fond of the idea, too.

(more)
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/10/22/rumor-mill-progressive-duo-bernie-sanders-and-elizabeth-warren-may-have-somethin-n2530503
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

What a load of shit. The Squaw just got laughed off the stage with her DNA stunt and if anyone has been paying attention Hitlary has been pulling levers to freeze anyone not a Rat out of the party i.e. The Bern. Beyond that these two geriatrics are going to look like week old Chinese food compared to Rapey Booker and Kamala the Dope.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This would be Trump's dream ticket. Doc, from Back to the Future, paired up with the fake Indian. Not only would Trump win, but he would have a blast doing it.

I still have a lot of doubt that Hillary will be healthy enough to start a campaign, much less finish one. Also, her behavior over the last two years has been far from 'Presidential', even for Liberals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

This would be Trump's dream ticket. Doc, from Back to the Future, paired up with the fake Indian. Not only would Trump win, but he would have a blast doing it.

I still have a lot of doubt that Hillary will be healthy enough to start a campaign, much less finish one. Also, her behavior over the last two years has been far from 'Presidential', even for Liberals.

First off any of the 30 morons the MSM are floating for RAT POTUS would be a dream for Trump. They are all retreads, retards and revolting. As for Hitlary you better bet your ass she is running. She has nothing else in her life. She is making all the moves to do it too and her rallying cry is going to be I Am Owed......again.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
A staffer of HR Clinton admitted HR Clinton is thinking of running again.  Thinking nothing.  She has been running since November, 2016.

WAKE UP FOLKS, SHE IS RUNNING, AND SHE WILL WIN.  SHE WILL HAVE AS MUCH AS 10 BILLION TO SPEND, AND ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES IN THE DEMOCOMMIE PARTY COMBINED WOULD NOT RAISE AS MUCH MONEY.  SHE WILL BURY THEM. 

Pure nonsense, Bernie and Liewatha.

Offline Frank Cannon

A staffer of HR Clinton admitted HR Clinton is thinking of running again.  Thinking nothing.  She has been running since November, 2016.

WAKE UP FOLKS, SHE IS RUNNING, AND SHE WILL WIN.  SHE WILL HAVE AS MUCH AS 10 BILLION TO SPEND, AND ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES IN THE DEMOCOMMIE PARTY COMBINED WOULD NOT RAISE AS MUCH MONEY.  SHE WILL BURY THEM. 

Pure nonsense, Bernie and Liewatha.

10 Billion? Don't know if you noticed, but the money tree died on the Clintons after they failed to take the WH. Their Ponzi is defunct and they are stuck doing a shuck and jive stage show to make the rent.