Author Topic: Second migrant caravan: New group rushes to join ranks, deportees vow return to America  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Mexico is very, very violent. In spite of their claims, they are all mainly "economic" refugees.

The rest is merely playing naïve, feel good games.

There are safe places they could go to in Mexico. We can't afford to take on an endless stream of economic immigrants.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
History shows that those who are flexible, adaptable, open to changing information and humble are those most likely to survive.

Reality teaches time and again, that those who survive disasters both man-made and natural - know what to do in the event of one and have both rehearsed it in their minds and prepared for it.

A wise man sees danger afar off and prepares for it, while fools continue ahead without concern and are destroyed.

Yes, that is black and white simple thinking.  And no, I'm not open to interpreting it differently than how God inspired it to be written.  And that's the hang up with most people Left or Right who are more upset and offended by someone who is resolute in what they understand, than by people who are tossed to and from by every wind of doctrine, belief and opinion.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
---------------------------
Doubt it has anything to do w/poverty or violence.
From a picture of their waistlines bet their trying to get some exercise.

If you look at that crowd they are all well dressed.  Clothes don't seem worn.  They don't look like they are poor or hungry.  There isn't a single one in the crowd that looks like they haven't been eating regularly.  They are coming for jobs that pay more and government benefits.

Look at this picture they have brand new clothes on.  There is nothing in this picture that says poverty.  And its the same thing when they get here.  They have expensive cars and EBT cards to buy their groceries.

Bringing their disabled for us to take care of............

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:24:54 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

They are coming for jobs that pay more and government benefits.
And/or they're coming for government benefits that typically go to people not working.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And/or they're coming for government benefits that typically go to people not working.

Mostly "low income".  They know how to work the system.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.