Author Topic: The Liberal Mob Must Be Stopped in November  (Read 497 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Liberal Mob Must Be Stopped in November
« on: October 21, 2018, 02:20:45 pm »
The Liberal Mob Must Be Stopped in November
Townhall, Oct 21, 2018, Derek Hunter

[...]

Khashoggi was billed as a journalist, but he was more of a columnist. Either way, if he had any other job you never would have heard his name. But journalists love stories about journalism the way Hollywood loves movies about the movie business. Add in the ability to blame his murder on the President’s criticism and you’ve got the perfect media storm. And Democrats were more than happy to jump on board.

First, let me just say that I don’t care. I know you’re not supposed to say this, but I’m not interested in lying to you. It’s sad that a man was murdered, but it happens all the time. No one’s profession makes them special. He wasn’t an American and it wasn’t in this country, so I don’t care.

More importantly, I’m not interested in destroying or even damaging our relationship with Saudi Arabia over this. Our relationship as a nation is much more important than one of their citizens, even if he wrote for the Washington Post.  Democrats know this, yet they’re out calling for sanctions and worse. Why? Because they see a political advantage in it.  [...]

In addition to attempting to implicate the President in murder, Democrats are actively encouraging illegal aliens to come to the country, no matter the damage to Americans.

They call it a “caravan,” what it really is is a conga line of no-skilled, non-English speaking people marching up Central America to meet liberal activists at the border waiting to greet them with open arms and help them skirt our laws in the hope that they’ll inspire American Hispanics to vote for them. It’s sick.

Even though our economy is booming, and there are more jobs than people looking for work, those jobs aren’t for people illiterate in their native tongue, let alone unable to communicate in our language. But Democrats have embraced this lie that somehow tens of millions of illegal aliens running up massive unpaid medical bills and whose children cost a fortune to educate are the key to economic growth.

Read more:  https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/10/21/the-liberal-mob-must-be-stopped-in-november-n2530392

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: The Liberal Mob Must Be Stopped in November
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 10:16:41 pm »
Good points.

And still the Virtue Signaling "Foundational Principles" crowd here continues to insult our pragmatic Real Life principles as their overarching indifference merrily skips over the bodies of Americans murdered by the left.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 11:01:51 pm »
From the article:
"First, let me just say that I don’t care. I know you’re not supposed to say this, but I’m not interested in lying to you. It’s sad that a man was murdered, but it happens all the time. No one’s profession makes them special. He wasn’t an American and it wasn’t in this country, so I don’t care."

Well said.
This story isn't worth following except for the sensationalism it evokes.
But otherwise, it's of no consequence to us.

As for columnists from The Washington Post...
Can we send SOME MORE of them to Saudi embassies 'round the world...?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 11:07:45 pm »
I lost my "islam cherry," with the Iranian hostage crisis in 1980.

Found out about "Taqqiyah" first hand.

If you thinkyoucanview these events by anything resembling a 21st century "western, Judeo Christian" lens, you are much confused.

No matter any seeming vestiges of sameness, they are darkly different, and worse.

Remember their religion and culture, murders the woman that is raped. They may bury her to her neck, then stand in a circle, and stone her to death.

Think medeival.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 11:45:54 pm »
I lost my "islam cherry," with the Iranian hostage crisis in 1980.

Found out about "Taqqiyah" first hand.

If you thinkyoucanview these events by anything resembling a 21st century "western, Judeo Christian" lens, you are much confused.

No matter any seeming vestiges of sameness, they are darkly different, and worse.

Remember their religion and culture, murders the woman that is raped. They may bury her to her neck, then stand in a circle, and stone her to death.

Think medeival.
@truth_seeker

That’s just not true!  They  only bind their hands and bury them up to their waste....because they think they deserve to suffer.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 12:07:31 am »
Standards in Medieval Europe, according to Talhoffer (a fighting instructor for hire)

https://www.amazon.com/Medieval-Combat-Fifteenth-Century-Swordfighting-Close-Quarter/dp/1853674184/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1540166732&sr=1-4&keywords=hans+talhoffer

usually gave the woman a weighted chance in a "Judicial Duel". Often fought to the death, but stoning among the Christians of  medieval europe was almost unknown.

! No longer available

Evil is a better word for Islam, no matter what age it erupts in.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com