Author Topic: Pocahontas Descendant Demands An Apology From Warren  (Read 468 times)

rangerrebew

Pocahontas Descendant Demands An Apology From Warren
« on: October 20, 2018, 12:36:44 pm »
Pocahontas Descendant Demands An Apology From Warren
Simon Daily   2 days ago

Elizabeth Warren made a fool of herself as she revealed that she is about as Native American as most white people. She somehow misread her results and felt they vindicated her, they instead just proved her wrong. The news of her practically non-existent  Native American heritage spread like wildfire. Now a descendant of Pocahontas has heard of her disrespect and wants an apology.

Tucker Carlson had Debbie White Dove Porreco on his show. Carlson gave her a platform to discuss Warren’s results.

“It did prove that she wasn’t the Cherokee Indian that she was claiming to be for so long,” Porreco said. “I think she’s guilty of claiming she’s an American Indian but had no proof — and then using it for applications for college and for political reasons. That was all wrong that she did that this whole time.”

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/pocahantus-descendant-demands-an-apology-from-warren/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Ex-FBI%20Agent%20Gets%204%20Years%20In%20Prison%20For%20Leaking%20Classified%20Information%20(Duplicate%20%231)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Pocahontas Descendant Demands An Apology From Warren
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 12:42:13 pm »
She ought not hold her breath.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 12:55:11 pm »
I don't know about the rest of you, but I find all of this hilarious.  Silly of Miz Warren to even pursue this question of her ancestry.  What did  she hope to accomplish by doing so?  Court the Native-American vote?  What about the rest of her voters?  Are they chopped liver? 

Well, whatever Miz Warren's motivation, this stunt has backfired on her spectacularly.  I'd like to think her fans who are pushing her to run for the presidency in 2020 realize what a stupid liar she is.  But I'll bet they won't.  All will be forgotten when she promises the moon to the gimmedat crowd which makes up most of her supporters.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 06:27:00 pm »
I don't know about the rest of you, but I find all of this hilarious.  Silly of Miz Warren to even pursue this question of her ancestry.  What did  she hope to accomplish by doing so?  Court the Native-American vote?  What about the rest of her voters?  Are they chopped liver? 

Well, whatever Miz Warren's motivation, this stunt has backfired on her spectacularly.  I'd like to think her fans who are pushing her to run for the presidency in 2020 realize what a stupid liar she is.  But I'll bet they won't.  All will be forgotten when she promises the moon to the gimmedat crowd which makes up most of her supporters.

I doubt she will try to run now. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 08:22:35 pm »

She'll get votes because her surname is not spelled T-r-u-m-p, or anybody else with a (R) after their name.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 08:23:50 pm »
I doubt she will try to run now.

She certainly won't if she loses her re-election in a couple of weeks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 09:12:37 pm »
She ought not hold her breath.

I saw this interview on Tucker, and struck me as a pretty level-headed gal.  I can assure you she isn't holding her breath.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 01:10:41 am »
Cyber wrote (hopefully):
"She certainly won't if she loses her re-election in a couple of weeks."

I would like to be proven wrong, but I predict the phony squaw will run away with it.

It's Massachusetts, after all...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 01:44:50 am »
Cyber wrote (hopefully):
"She certainly won't if she loses her re-election in a couple of weeks."

I would like to be proven wrong, but I predict the phony squaw will run away with it.

It's Massachusetts, after all...

I'm a realist:  She will win.  The people of that state don't care about any of this.
I will NOT comply.