Author Topic: In campus speech, David Hogg says U.S. is stolen land, justifies illegal immigration  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And I thought Hogg was just an anti-gun activist. Seems like he's a full on, far leftist intersectional SJW.

Imagine the coincidence.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And I thought Hogg was just an anti-gun activist. Seems like he's a full on, far leftist intersectional SJW.

Imagine the coincidence.

Stupid punk is so far to the left that Michael Moore had to confiscate the mic from him for Marxist blather.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If the two parties were indeed the same side of the coin, David Hogg's life would be in "grave danger".

"Grave" danger?   ...Lt Kaffee

"Is there any other kind?"   ... Col Jessup 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Ryan Saavedra  Verified account @RealSaavedra

David Hogg says politicians should have addressed school shootings "centuries ago"
! No longer available

Yes, centuries ago. I remember my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Johann Mumma saying that very same thing. "Mein Gott in Himmel" he said, shortly after arriving in America from Germany, "we've got to do something about these school shootings or we just might not make it to 1733!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mexico acquired California from Spain and did nothing with it for all of 25 years.

Mexico solicited American settlers to immigrate to Texas because they themselves couldn't handle the indians there.

That's about it.  They "owned" it but did zero to control it or protect its inhabitants, whom they relied upon to develop it.  Only now that the place has been built into a prosperous nation do they attempt to claim it as theirs.  Eff 'em, we paid for it in blood.  They can't have it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mexico never ruled the American southwest. Comanches did until the Texans came to Texas. Mexico has no claim.

Especially after Santa Ana became dictator under the Plan of Cuernavaca in 1834.

The plan contained five articles:

Repeal the Ley del Caso and do not tolerate the influence of Masonic lodges.
    Declare void the laws passed by Congress and the local legislatures.
    Request the protection of President Santa Anna to fulfill the plan, and recognize it as the only authority.
    Remove from office the deputies and officials who carried out enforcement of the reform laws and decrees.
    Provide military force to support the president in implementing the plan.

The plan was followed a week later by the "Plan of Toluca", issued by the garrison of the State of Mexico, which threw out the governor and the federalist state legislature.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:28:07 am by Elderberry »

Offline kevindavis007

Typical. Stupid Leftist philosophy goes something like this.

The White colonists from North Europe stole the land. Therefore, let's give the land to religiously inspired Catholic Spanish Conquistadors who raped, murdered entire societies, and took slaves, because the Spanish conquerors are so morally superior to the White Christian pilgrims.

When it came to the treatment Spain was ruthless while the UK was kinda mixed.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online goatprairie

When it came to the treatment Spain was ruthless while the UK was kinda mixed.
Since  70 to 75% of Mexicans are about half Indian and half Spanish i.e Mestizo, it's very puzzling to me why many people from Mexico are resentful of whites. Are they going to cut themselves in half and send the Spanish half back to Spain?

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Since  70 to 75% of Mexicans are about half Indian and half Spanish i.e Mestizo, it's very puzzling to me why many people from Mexico are resentful of whites. Are they going to cut themselves in half and send the Spanish half back to Spain?

For the record it's probably not a good idea to remind Mexicans that they have white heritage.  :silly:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Hoodat

For the record it's probably not a good idea to remind Mexicans that they have white heritage.  :silly:

I don't have a problem with it.  When I'm called 'gringo', I answer back with 'mestizo'.  They stop calling me 'gringo' after that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't have a problem with it.  When I'm called 'gringo', I answer back with 'mestizo'.  They stop calling me 'gringo' after that.

Ask him if he's "Mayan" or something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ask him if he's "Mayan" or something.
If he ain't Mayan, mebbe he's your'n.
My ancestors bought their land, granted by King Charles, from BOTH indigenous tribes (Nanticoke and Powhatan) who, incidentally, had been fighting over the property. Not only did they not steal the land, they stopped a war over it.

Hogg is full of what happy hogs are noted for being in.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis