Author Topic: Exclusive -- Scott Adams Predicts 'Greatest Turnout by Republicans, Maybe Ever' in Midterms  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I sure hope so.

I still think I'm at my best when my tongue has a Ph level around 3. :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

You are once again blissfully ignorant.  88finger point The post from me you quoted described @Mesaclone 's post to me.  He starts off complaining about my rude and condescending posts and concludes by insulting me.

Practice what you preach hypocrites.

Where I come from "son" is a term of endearment. Certainly doesn't seem like an insult....but if I offended you...well...too damn bad! =)
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

You are once again blissfully ignorant.  88finger point The post from me you quoted described @Mesaclone 's post to me.  He starts off complaining about my rude and condescending posts and concludes by insulting me.

Practice what you preach hypocrites.

Just out of curiosity, have you every played with kinetic sand?  It's relatively inexpensive, you don't have to leave home and its quite therapeutic.

! No longer available
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Where I come from "son" is a term of endearment. Certainly doesn't seem like an insult....but if I offended you...well...too damn bad! =)
@Mesaclone
Where I come from "child" is an insult as is..."predictable, angry and sarcastic is no way to go through life," so bite me hypocrite.

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Self awareness turns me on.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 08:34:13 pm by Once-Ler »