Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh predicts GOP will hold House, make gains in Senate  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Rush Limbaugh predicts GOP will hold House, make gains in Senate
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2018, 06:04:08 am »
Fantastic,  We agree.  Let's see if we agree on anything else?

And I think Trump is senile and insane...Dammit!!!  So close!

The only problem with our closeness is that I am right and you are just annoying.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2018, 12:37:14 pm »
With a 'deal' just made to allow the UN to decide who in the caravan of Hondurans is seeking asylum and then placing them in hose countries, including the U.S., don't count on Rush's theory.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2018, 01:14:16 pm »
Rush used to make claims (I don't listen anymore, so I don't know) that he was 99+% right.  Hope this follows the trend.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2018, 01:33:22 pm »
libertybele worries:
"I don't have the confidence that Rush does, nor do I think it was a good think for him to instill such optimism just weeks before the election."

Hang on, Bele.

I'm wonderin' if this "northward illegal invasion" marchin' up from Honduras is going to blow up into a brohauha that rivals the Kavanaughcalypse.

And if it does, the outcome is going to be as helpful to the democrat-communists as was the Supreme Court battle of a couple of weeks ago.

That's a good point.  Kavanaugh has helped to galvanize the Republican vote,  but there is still plenty of time for surprises.  The question is what those surprises might be, and how they will affect turnout.   A leak of Trump's tax returns?   A leak of Mueller's findings?   Another uncareful tweet from the President?   More mob violence, maybe a political assassination?   

But at this point,  the spectacle of this migrant caravan heading north to invade the border,  apparently fed and paid for by the open-borders crowd,  is what will dominate the new news cycle and allow Republicans to point to the importance of securing the borders and adhering to the rule of law.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2018, 02:46:35 pm »
But at this point,  the spectacle of this migrant caravan heading north to invade the border,  apparently fed and paid for by the open-borders crowd,  is what will dominate the new news cycle and allow Republicans to point to the importance of securing the borders and adhering to the rule of law.

Except this caravan has been happening fairly regularly for almost a decade.  Most of them don’t even make it to the US border.  They disperse into Mexico, return home, and some continue north.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/04/03/mexican-government-migrant-caravan-previously-unimpeded-event/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 03:12:45 pm »
I wonder if they are being paid by the mile for this trip?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2018, 04:30:04 pm »
Weird.  I was thinking about that movie today and thinking of getting it from Netflix.

I see it's on Amazon Prime for free.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2018, 05:39:16 pm »
The only problem with our closeness is that I am right and you are just annoying.
We all play our roles.  I hope I am more than just annoying though.  I hope I bleep through your cognitive defenses at times and cause you to question how "right" you are.

the bleep is the word pr1ck
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:11:31 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2018, 05:44:32 pm »
I wonder if they are being paid by the mile for this trip?

Being South America they are probably using some other form of measuring distance than miles. Probably "Leagues" or "Cubits".

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2018, 10:07:51 pm »
Being South America they are probably using some other form of measuring distance than miles. Probably "Leagues" or "Cubits".

Lets ask Invar the church lady  a question. 
God: It's the Lord, Noah.   
Noah: Right ... Where are ya? What do ya want? I've been good.   
God: I want you to build an ark.   
Noah: Right ... What's an ark?   
God: Get some wood and build it 300 cubits by 80 cubits by 40 cubits.

What's a cubit? 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:08:41 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2018, 10:15:17 pm »

Lets ask Invar the church lady  a question. 
God: It's the Lord, Noah.   
Noah: Right ... Where are ya? What do ya want? I've been good.   
God: I want you to build an ark.   
Noah: Right ... What's an ark?   
God: Get some wood and build it 300 cubits by 80 cubits by 40 cubits.

What's a cubit?

Bill Cosby.....like the cut about playing football against Hofstra while at Temple.   Or the cut about learning how to drive a stick shift on the streets of San Francisco.     :laugh:

Haven't thought about that 'album' for over 50 years. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:15:55 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald