Author Topic: Tough-talking GOP rival to governor: I'll stomp on your face  (Read 4332 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Tough-talking GOP rival to governor: I'll stomp on your face
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2018, 05:20:53 am »
You make it so easy.

But do please continue to post those D.U.-worthy accolades you keep flinging my way, you do a tremendous service that you are totally ignorant of.

The mouth speaks what the heart is full of.  Great posts this thread @INVAR 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2018, 06:09:23 am »
That is a pretty stupid and assumptive statement to make on your part.

I like a whole lot of folks here, including believe it or not; Frank Cannon - more than he probably is comfortable with.  Yeah he thinks I am an ass and a prude and a whole lot of other words unmentionable in polite company, but his humor level is top notch and of a kindred funny bone with me.  So I take his wallops with grace because he makes me laugh and I get him totally.

Especially when he gets @RoosGirl involved with him in one of their classic thread derailments.

I get paid by repetition.

The more I repeat myself, the more money I make.

"Especially when he gets @RoosGirl involved with him in one of their classic thread derailments"

I check out when that happens.  Frank is way too easy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2018, 09:07:26 am »
Call me old-fashioned, but I still like it when men do the leading in a dance, and you two make Astaire and Rogers look like amateurs.

Cobain and Love, perhaps.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.