Author Topic: Vicente Fox endorses Beto O'Rourke in Texas Senate race..[lol]  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vicente Fox endorses Beto O'Rourke in Texas Senate race..[lol]
« on: October 19, 2018, 01:33:00 am »
Vicente Fox endorses Beto O'Rourke in Texas Senate race
By Justin Wise - 10/18/18 09:11 PM EDT

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox on Thursday endorsed Democratic Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke in his bid to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in the Texas Senate race.

"@BetoORourke, what a candidate you are! You not only understand America, you know about humanity," Fox tweeted with a corresponding video of him praising the congressman.

"This is what the U.S. needs: someone compassionate yet firm. I stand with you because I believe you’re what America needs."

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/412169-vicente-fox-endorses-beto-orourke-in-texas-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Vicente Fox endorses Beto O'Rourke in Texas Senate race..[lol]
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:43:44 am »
Foreign election interference?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:48:44 am »

Cruz has got to use this... :2popcorn:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:23:28 am »

Yep, as well as all the illegal foreign campaign donations that the FEC is investigating. Paying back that money will deplete his war chest.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 02:26:24 am »
Cruz has got to use this... :2popcorn:

I used to make fun of President Bush because he allowed Fox to tell him how illegal immigrants should be treated.  I called him the Fox in the henhouse.  I hope Ted uses this big time.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.