Author Topic: Four Assyrians Elected to Swedish Parliament  (Read 269 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Four Assyrians Elected to Swedish Parliament
« on: October 19, 2018, 01:19:12 am »
Assyrians = Chaldean = Christian... as I understand it. At the least, Christians.

Four Assyrians Elected to Swedish Parliament

Assyrians elected to the Swedish Parliament, from left: Robert Hannah (Liberalerna), Tony Haddou (Vänsterpartiet), Robert Halef (Kristdemokraterna) and Ibrahim Baylan (Socialdemokraterna).

Stockholm (AINA) -- Four Assyrians were elected to the Swedish Parliament in the national elections which took place on September 9. They are Robert Hannah from the Liberal Party (Liberalerna), Tony Haddou from the Left Party (Vänsterpartiet), Robert Halef from the Christian Democrats (Kristdemokraterna) and Ibrahim Baylan from the Social Democrats (Socialdemokraterna).

Ibrahim Baylan has a long political career and served as minister of energy in the last Swedish government. Mr. Hanna and Mr. Halef both won their relection bids. Mr Haddou, from the Left Party, is newly elected and represents the constituency of Gothenburg.

Five other Swedish Assyrians were also running in the elections.

Read more at: http://aina.org/news/20180923170820.htm

Bring in immigrants like this and at a reasonable pace, fine with me. Other Christian groups as well.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:20:20 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Four Assyrians Elected to Swedish Parliament
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:23:26 am »
At a population of 150,000, they are about 1.5% of the population per the article. So, this must mean Sweden has a population of around 10,000,000 which I believe I've checked before. So, they do need to be careful.