Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Desperately Tries to Walkback Her DNA Blunder – FAILS MISERABLY  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Elizabeth Warren Desperately Tries to Walkback Her DNA Blunder – FAILS MISERABLY
Breaking News By Amy Moreno October 18, 2018

Elizabeth Warren wanted to “own” Trump with her DNA test results, but instead, she ended up owning herself and created 2018’s most disastrous PR nightmare for herself.

After rolling out her DNA test, that proves she’s a liar, Warren, who has received unprecedented backlash from Cherokee Indians and other Native American groups, is trying to walk back her claims — and as usual — is making matters worse.

more
https://truthfeednews.com/elizabeth-warren-desperately-tries-to-walkback-her-dna-blunder-fails-miserably/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Fauxchontas  speaks with forked tongue!

Offline musiclady

Elizabeth Warren.  Bigot.

Used her bigotry to take advantage of and keep a scholarship from an actual Native American.

And has been idiotic about it all the while.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The idea's not original with me,  but it would be delicious if Trump would say he's going to honor his pledge to donate to a charity of Warren's choice.   Say he'll donate exactly 1/64 of a million dollars,  and that in doing so he's being generous, since her DNA test could just as well be saying she's only 1/1032 Native American.   
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:27:30 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There’s a distinction between citizenship and ancestry. I wish I had been more mindful of that distinction,” she told the Globe. “The tribes and only the tribes determine citizenship. It’s their right as a matter of sovereignty, and they exercise that in the ways they choose to exercise it. I respect that distinction

Sure as hell wish she'd credit the ideas of sovereignty and citizenship when it comes to the United States of America.    *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
DNA technical tidbit:

I have tested with 2 companies. My mother and sister with a 3rd.

All three DNA companies qualify their findings,, and state that less than two percent can be statistical noise, and to disregard those small percentages.

ANY expert in the field, would tell Warren her test means nothing. Nada. Zip.

Only a conniving politician would make such a big deal of it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

DNA technical tidbit:

I have tested with 2 companies. My mother and sister with a 3rd.

All three DNA companies qualify their findings,, and state that less than two percent can be statistical noise, and to disregard those small percentages.

ANY expert in the field, would tell Warren her test means nothing. Nada. Zip.

Only a conniving politician would make such a big deal of it.

Its hard to believe she rushed her results into a PR campaign without first determining what the rest of us already know about these tests.

Offline verga

For me the most hilarious part was when she stated that Trump liked to call her mother a liar. oddly enough i don't remember ever hearing her mother claiming any kind of ancestry. The only one I heard was the Fauxcahontas herself.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.