Author Topic: Chris Sale Says He Was Hospitalized Due to Irritation in Belly Button Ring  (Read 730 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Stupid is as stupid does....anyway...rooting for the BoSox and hope this dipshit gets his shit together.

A belly button ring apparently gave Chris Sale fits in his quest for a World Series ring.

Speaking to reporters Saturday, the Boston Red Sox ace disclosed an irritation caused by naval jewelry is what sent him to the hospital with a stomach illness last week.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2801956-chris-sale-says-he-was-hospitalized-due-to-irritation-in-belly-button-ring
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

No way anyone admits that if it's true.  He had something weird stuck in his rear or penis and couldn't get it out and this was the cover story.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
No way anyone admits that if it's true.  He had something weird stuck in his rear or penis and couldn't get it out and this was the cover story.
"Bitch" you are, but your words ring true.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

My Astros may not have won, but we have one less dumb ass on our staff.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:31:09 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.