Author Topic: Angry mob? Restaurant owner called a Nazi sympathizer for renting a room to Senate candidate Marsha  (Read 587 times)

rangerrebew

Angry mob? Restaurant owner called a Nazi sympathizer for renting a room to Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn

Posted at 8:14 pm on October 17, 2018 by Brett T.

Senate candidate Rep. Marsha Blackburn tweeted her thanks to the owner of a restaurant that hosted a meet-and-greet event for her and suffered an ugly backlash on social media because of it.

We know the media doesn’t like to use the “M-word” when Democrats exercise their right to protest, but Blackburn had no problem calling the radical Left an angry mob. And her case also proves that an angry mob can form on social media.

The Wilson Post reports:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/10/17/angry-mob-restaurant-owner-called-a-nazi-sympathizer-for-renting-a-room-to-senate-candidate-marsha-blackburn/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘Angry mob’ turns on restaurant owner for hosting Marsha Blackburn, but he has the perfect payback plan
October 18, 2018 | Frieda Powers

A Tennessee restaurant owner is refusing to back down after becoming a target of the left’s angry abuse.

The severe backlash after Tom Courtney hosted an event for U.S. Senate candidate Rep. Marsha Blackburn shocked the independent Mt. Juliet restaurant owner who plans to take action in response, but in contrast, like a mature adult.

Democrats decry calling out protesters as an “angry mob” but that’s exactly what Blackburn, who is vying for the open U.S. Senate seat against former Democratic Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen, said in her note of thanks to the owner of Courtney’s Restaurant and Catering.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/18/angry-mob-turns-on-restaurant-owner-for-hosting-marsha-blackburn-but-he-has-the-perfect-payback-plan-684627
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I read the bizpac article. I really doubt if "hundreds of negative reviews" of the restaurant came from Tennessee. This is just internet insanity. The article says something like this. At the most, maybe you have a dozen or so postings in reality that someone might write.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I read the bizpac article. I really doubt if "hundreds of negative reviews" of the restaurant came from Tennessee. This is just internet insanity. The article says something like this. At the most, maybe you have a dozen or so postings in reality that someone might write.

Angry reviews from people who would never eat in their restaurant and never tip if they did, will be seen for what they are.  I think people would respect the restaurant for refusing to back down.

The first step in stopping these insane mobs is refusing to back down.

The next step should be jail.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline verga

This will backfire on the libtards. people are sick of this manufactured outrage and will punish the left for these tantrums. This crap used to work, but people are smartening up.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So, which major celebrity who has come out against Blackburn has the kind of following to pull this off?

It ain't Frank Stallone.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, which major celebrity who has come out against Blackburn has the kind of following to pull this off?

It ain't Frank Stallone.

I don't think this requires a lefty celeb these days.  I imagine it was some random lefty who saw the picture from the restaurant and shared it to one of the lefty Bookface pages.  Yelp and Tripadvisor promptly cleaned up the mess at their end.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: