Author Topic: Lindsey Grahamnesty is back with a DACA deal Republicans would be fools to take  (Read 242 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well ... I definitely don't agree with him on his stance for amnesty for sure.  Nope, no deal.  The wall was promised...the wall was not conditional!

Lindsey Grahamnesty is back with a DACA deal Republicans would be fools to take

Well, so much for hoping Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., had finally resolved to stop making deals with devils. There was a hope that Graham was moved by the Democrats’ despicable character assassination of Brett Kavanaugh to realize that the cabal of leftists is irredeemably power-hungry and cannot be trusted. But no, Lindsey “Grahamnesty” is back in action, urging President Trump and other Republicans to strike a deal with Democrats on DACA amnesty in exchange for wall funding.

Graham made his pitch on Fox & Friends Tuesday morning when asked about a plan from House GOP leadership to introduce a stand-alone bill to supposedly fully fund the border wall.

.@LindseyGrahamSC: “I’d like to do a deal: full wall funding for DACA.” @foxandfriends pic.twitter.com/sduPdkcdeN

— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 16, 2018

“DACA, remember that? 690,000 kids brought here on the average age of 6, no place else to go. Trump’s going to win in court; he can repeal DACA. The day he wins in court, what do we do with these young people? So I’d like to do a deal,” Graham said. “Full wall funding for DACA.”.........

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No, just plain no.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.