Author Topic: Mueller Ready to Deliver Key Findings in His Trump Probe, Sources Say  (Read 1000 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bloomberg Quint
Chris Strohm
Greg Farrell
Shannon Pettypiece
Posted: Oct 17, 2018

(Bloomberg) -- Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to issue findings on core aspects of his Russia probe soon after the November midterm elections as he faces intensifying pressure to produce more indictments or shut down his investigation, according to two U.S. officials.

Specifically, Mueller is close to rendering judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry: whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about the investigation.

(more)
https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/mueller-said-ready-to-deliver-key-findings-in-his-trump-probe#gs.o2WAA3w
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Mueller Ready to Deliver Key Findings in His Trump Probe, Sources Say
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 03:13:50 pm »
(Checks calendar.)  Leaks are due to start in about a week and a half.  They will show only one side of the information gathered.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 03:19:34 pm »
So this corrupt asshat doesn't have any real shit, just some "findings" to dribble out right before the election. This isn't really a surprising move from Stupid Bobby.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 03:20:01 pm »
Just in time for the midterms

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 03:32:20 pm »
So this corrupt asshat doesn't have any real shit, just some "findings" to dribble out right before the election. This isn't really a surprising move from Stupid Bobby.

I'm sure his "report" will have plenty of suppositions & hypotheses for the lying POS media to feast on.

Luckily not too many people are listening anymore.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 03:33:00 pm by skeeter »

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 03:37:32 pm »
(Checks calendar.)  Leaks are due to start in about a week and a half.  They will show only one side of the information gathered.

I sure wish Trump had declassified a lot of the information, even if it would be embarrassing to our allies intelligence services. Maybe he's just waiting on the report, or till after the mid-terms, we will see. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 03:38:59 pm »
I'm sure his "report" will have plenty of suppositions & hypotheses for the lying POS media to feast on.

Yes, nothing concrete despite intense scrutiny. Hell, it could be supposed that I've done many illegal things due to where I've happened to be or who I've rubbed elbows with.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 03:40:56 pm »
I sure wish Trump had declassified a lot of the information, even if it would be embarrassing to our allies intelligence services. Maybe he's just waiting on the report, or till after the mid-terms, we will see.

Trump may have Mueller and Rosenstein by the ying-yang.  The media will try to make the most of the worst about any findings, but it may be pretty innocuous. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 03:57:15 pm »

Yes.  Very suspicious timing.  He messes around for eons and suddenly he has something to report.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 04:00:08 pm »
Yes.  Very suspicious timing.  He messes around for eons and suddenly he has something to report.

@Emjay  The article says it will be "released" after the election, but you can bet your last dollar there will be leaks before the election, all designed to cast Republicans in the worst possible light.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 08:37:46 pm »

Of course!!  This will be the October Surprise.  It's all about timing and the affect it will have on the election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 10:30:08 pm »
Trump may have Mueller and Rosenstein by the ying-yang.  The media will try to make the most of the worst about any findings, but it may be pretty innocuous.

He might. Trump doesn't play nice. He fights. I'm really hoping for big changes at DOJ after the mid-terms and aggressive action on all this stuff. People should be going to prison for the phony FISA warrants, unmasking of people and lying under oath.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 10:38:38 pm »
He might. Trump doesn't play nice. He fights. I'm really hoping for big changes at DOJ after the mid-terms and aggressive action on all this stuff. People should be going to prison for the phony FISA warrants, unmasking of people and lying under oath.

Well, we can hope for the best.  BUT, IMHO if we lose our majority in either House don't count on any positive changes within the DOJ; if anything it will become even more corrupt.  Yes, people should be going to prison and Hillary should have been wearing an orange jumpsuit long ago...however, you can't have people doing investigations that are involved in the corruption!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.