Author Topic: Washington state’s white working class shrinks in share of population — a national trend  (Read 550 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Gene Balk / FYI Guy

Washington state’s white working class shrinks in share of population — a national trend

Originally published October 16, 2018 at 6:00 am  |  Updated October 16, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Every once in a while, I stumble upon some data that catches me off-guard. This is one of those times.

Census data show that in our rapidly growing state, the size of the white working-class population — that’s demographic shorthand for white adults without a four-year college degree — has barely budged since the start of this decade.

The reason I was looking at this data is because the midterm elections are just around the corner, and this demographic group is of particular interest. They played a key role in the 2016 presidential election. According to Pew Research Center, 64 percent of non-college-educated whites voted nationally for Donald Trump, compared with just 28 percent for Hillary Clinton..........

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/washington-states-white-working-class-shrinks-in-share-of-population-a-national-trend/

My local newspaper wishing me away.   ****sheep****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. Some lazy writer found out more people are going to college these days. What a revelation.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Wow. Some lazy writer found out more people are going to college these days. What a revelation.

Yes, and if they do they don't vote for Donny.  Only us undereducated white folks do.

So to sum up the story.  Stupid white people who vote for Trump are on the decline.  And the stupid Latino's join the college educated to vote for Hillary.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Thank Pres. Reagan, for incentivizing illegal immigration, with the hope of legal status again.

Europe and America like immigration, for various reasons,

Trump has brought it more strongly into focus, than any Pres. since Eisenhower.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

Thank Pres. Reagan, for incentivizing illegal immigration, with the hope of legal status again.

Europe and America like immigration, for various reasons,

Trump has brought it more strongly into focus, than any Pres. since Eisenhower.

I have to admit it is true. I also have to say that I would rather be identified as the white working class that votes for Trump than yuppie racist East Side liberals. 

And if they call the way liberals act educated I don't want to be.  The stunt they pulled with their little video portraying the First Lady Melania was classless, and disgusting.  The way liberals act you would think they had no education at all.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:38:44 am by Chosen Daughter »