Author Topic: Four Democrats Busted in Texas in Voter Fraud Scheme [VIDEO]  (Read 892 times)

rangerrebew

Four Democrats Busted in Texas in Voter Fraud Scheme [VIDEO]
« on: October 14, 2018, 01:20:39 pm »
Four Democrats Busted in Texas in Voter Fraud Scheme [VIDEO]
Steven Ahle   October 14, 2018

Four women in North Dallas have been arrested for a voter fraud scheme that stole votes from the elderly and gave them to Democratic candidates. This was a paid operation in which the women would request a large number of write in ballots and then they would either intercept the ballots or pretend to help the people fill out their ballot, but they would fill in the name of their preferred candidate. The women are facing 30 felony counts of voter fraud. Each count can amount to 2 to 20 years in prison. Most of the elderly never know their vote was stolen.

From NBC Dallas Fort Worth

Leticia Sanchez was indicted on one count of illegal voting, a second-degree felony punishable by a prison term of two to 20 years, if convicted. All defendants in the case face state felony charges of providing false information on an application for a mail ballot — Sanchez (16 counts), Leticia Sanchez Tepichin (10 counts), Maria Solis (two counts) and Laura Parra (one count), the news release said.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/four-democrats-busted-in-texas-in-voter-fraud-scheme-video/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=What%20Ocasio-Cortez%20Says%20About%20Energy%20Will%20Make%20You%20HAPPY%20She%E2%80%99s%20The%20Face%20Of%20The%20Democratic%20Party%20%E2%80%93%20LOL

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Four Democrats Busted in Texas in Voter Fraud Scheme [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 01:29:07 pm »
Prison my foot.

Line them up against the wall and blindfold them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 01:29:41 pm »
This was a paid operation...

I wonder by whom?

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 03:36:58 am »
I wonder by whom?

I'm looking at the last names of those involved; perhaps LaRaza.  Soros maybe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 06:25:42 pm »
I wonder by whom?

@Sanguine

Funny how there is no mention into an investigation of the pay source,ain't it?

This sort of thing will never end until the paymasters have to serve time in a federal prison with no parole.

I am wondering who owns the news source that reported this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 06:39:50 pm »
@Sanguine

Funny how there is no mention into an investigation of the pay source,ain't it?

This sort of thing will never end until the paymasters have to serve time in a federal prison with no parole.

I am wondering who owns the news source that reported this.

Great questions all!

FWIW, I can't remember the last time a Pub operation was accused of this. It's always Rats stealing votes. You might think they really don't represent the views of the majority of the voters.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 06:53:06 pm »
We ALWAYS have to overcome the margin of fraud.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 08:18:57 pm »
One of the many tricks used by the Dems to cheat.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 09:42:14 pm »
But... but... there is no voter fraud! Honest! Besides, you can't prove it!

(Yet you should believe our spurious accusations of groping without questioning it!)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 12:08:14 am »
More to come

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 12:10:31 am »
But... but... there is no voter fraud! Honest! Besides, you can't prove it!

(Yet you should believe our spurious accusations of groping without questioning it!)

Ted has been out raised by Beto for quite sometime.  I think it would be prudent if he and the GOP focus on getting teams in place at the polling precincts to watch for the left's fraudulent voting tactics.  The RNC sent teams from D.C. to Florida during 'W's re-election, I think Ted needs to gather some of his boots on the ground and do the same.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 07:01:37 pm »
Four women in North Dallas have been arrested for a voter fraud scheme that stole votes from the elderly and gave them to Democratic candidates. This was a paid operation in which the women would request a large number of write in ballots and then they would either intercept the ballots or pretend to help the people fill out their ballot, but they would fill in the name of their preferred candidate. The women are facing 30 felony counts of voter fraud. Each count can amount to 2 to 20 years in prison. Most of the elderly never know their vote was stolen.

This is why I don't like the proliferation of "mail-in ballots."  With every well-intentioned effort to make voting easier comes a share of genuine voter fraud that's difficult to catch and rarely prosecuted.

I've found a way to show up at my polling pace every election since I turned 18, in 1976.

@thackney  Courtesy ping.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 07:24:08 pm »
This is why I don't like the proliferation of "mail-in ballots."  With every well-intentioned effort to make voting easier comes a share of genuine voter fraud that's difficult to catch and rarely prosecuted.

I've found a way to show up at my polling pace every election since I turned 18, in 1976.

That would be an absentee type ballot.  Early voting is not that.  Early voting is showing up in person at a polling place.  In Texas that is with an ID.  Same requirements as the same procedure at the polling place on election day.

From our earlier conversation, you may be confusing early voting with absentee voting.  Or I may be missing something.

Not everyone gets to control their work schedule.  I used to only vote on election day until a problem at work kept us too late to vote.  Never again will I take that chance.  I don't work a straight 9-5 never vary job.  I will always vote early and encourage every conservative I know to do the same.

My right to vote is too important to leave to chance nothing going wrong to get in it's way.  I make sure I get it done.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 07:42:57 pm »

OK, now I understand what you are saying.  No, early voting in Texas has the same requirements as voting on the day.  Photo ID, have to be on the rolls, etc.  It's just a little more flexible time-wise.

Now, mail-in votes - that's a different story.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 07:49:34 pm »
That would be an absentee type ballot.  Early voting is not that.  Early voting is showing up in person at a polling place.  In Texas that is with an ID.  Same requirements as the same procedure at the polling place on election day.

From our earlier conversation, you may be confusing early voting with absentee voting.  Or I may be missing something.

Not everyone gets to control their work schedule.  I used to only vote on election day until a problem at work kept us too late to vote.  Never again will I take that chance.  I don't work a straight 9-5 never vary job.  I will always vote early and encourage every conservative I know to do the same.

My right to vote is too important to leave to chance nothing going wrong to get in it's way.  I make sure I get it done.

@thackney

I was not clear about that earlier.  "Early voting" is showing up in person and identifying yourself as the voter.  Voting in a strange location, staffed and monitored by people you don't personally know does carry a certain amount of risk that your ballot could end up in one of those car trunks the Rats always seem to "find" when an election is close.  "Absentee voting," is mail-in by definition, and used to be relatively rare.  Deployed soldiers, the elderly, and people who know they can't be there on election day used to have to provide a reason to go to mail-in, now it's done for anybody who doesn't want to get off their couch and anybody who wants to commit voter fraud.

What I object to is the proliferation of "mail-in" voting because it invites widespread fraud.  What I mean by "proliferation" is the constant mailings I get from the County Registrar begging me to vote by mail (I just got one a few days ago).  It's easy to register one's dog to vote, and then mail in a ballot, because it can all be done without producing a valid ID.  I object to having my vote cancelled out by my neighbor's dog.  Some states even have mail-in only laws and no in-person voting at all (I think Oregon is one such).

OTOH, I can certainly see your point about being unable to attend because of work or other circumstances unforeseen.  Reasonable minds can differ on this, it's a balance between making voting possible vs stopping voter fraud.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 07:54:37 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 08:05:35 pm »
@thackney

I was not clear about that earlier.  "Early voting" is showing up in person and identifying yourself as the voter.  Voting in a strange location, staffed and monitored by people you don't personally know does carry a certain amount of risk that your ballot could end up in one of those car trunks the Rats always seem to "find" when an election is close.  "Absentee voting," is mail-in by definition, and used to be relatively rare.  Deployed soldiers, the elderly, and people who know they can't be there on election day used to have to provide a reason to go to mail-in, now it's done for anybody who doesn't want to get off their couch and anybody who wants to commit voter fraud....

Just for the conversation, in 3 some decades of voting, I have never known the people working at the voting location.

In Texas, mail in voting is "supposed" to be limited to those that know in advance they won't be in the county on that day.  Early voting (in person) gives reason to eliminate some of that mail-in voting.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 08:17:56 pm »
Just for the conversation, in 3 some decades of voting, I have never known the people working at the voting location.

In Texas, mail in voting is "supposed" to be limited to those that know in advance they won't be in the county on that day.  Early voting (in person) gives reason to eliminate some of that mail-in voting.

Voting is different in different states.  Here, I know the poll workers because they are my neighbors.  Some states scatter the poll workers to other Precincts.  I think @Freya has to always go to some far-off Precinct to work.  Next season, now that I'm retired, I'll probably volunteer to work the polls in Mohave county, my new residence.  Mrs Liberty used to all the time in CA, but she quit because of the obvious fraud the Dems pulled with her watching.  She'd report it, and was ignored.

I voted in TX one election season, in 1980.  Most elections were on Saturday, and my ballots were a sheet of paper with check boxes that I folded into quarters and put into a slot in a box.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:18:45 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.