Author Topic: No rifle, no problem — soldier single-handedly killed dozens of enemies, including 4 using his E-too  (Read 442 times)

rangerrebew

No rifle, no problem — soldier single-handedly killed dozens of enemies, including 4 using his E-tool
By: J.D. Simkins   2 days ago

Benjamin Wilson was in Hawaii when the Japanese unleashed their infamous attack on Pearl Harbor during the morning hours of Dec. 7, 1941.

The Washington state native had enlisted in the Army as an infantryman only a year before the attack and found himself stationed at Oahu’s Schofield Barracks, watching as Japanese planes devastated the unsuspecting naval base.

Despite the timing of his enlistment, however, Wilson would miss combat entirely during World War II, attending Officer Candidate School in 1942 and getting subsequently assigned to stateside training roles despite multiple requests by the young officer to lead men into combat.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2018/10/12/no-rifle-no-problem-soldier-single-handedly-killed-dozens-of-enemies-including-4-with-his-e-tool-3/?utm_campaign=New%20Campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Army%20-%20Daily%20News%20Roundup
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:31:09 am by rangerrebew »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Am i supposed to be impressed??

Just kidding -- awesome story of which I was unaware before this article.

Offline MajorClay

Spetznatz actually teach their men this type of technique.