Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke Attacks Ted Cruz as ‘Dishonest’ in Debate in Senate Race  (Read 2310 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
From my understanding he's using his nickname and that name alone on the ballot.  He is using just 'Beto'   I don't know the rules, but obviously the Supervisor of Elections has approved. 

Again, might I point out exactly how ignorant the liberal mental midgets really are.  We have a guy who is going by the name of Beto O'Rourke, with O'Rourke clearly being Irish, yet, he decides just to use Beto.  So ... those ignoramuses will vote for him because certainly Beto must be liberal and/or Hispanic.

Is it me or does it seem like the mentality of the liberal mental midgets is declining?
@libertybele
@240B

I just downloaded my sample ballot and he's listed as Beto O'Rourke.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@libertybele
@240B

Oh, that's interesting.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@libertybele
@240B

That's more like it. I have never heard of a candidate running under a single name. Especially a fake name. Sanity is restored. I can sleep easy tonight.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's more like it. I have never heard of a candidate running under a single name. Especially a fake name. Sanity is restored. I can sleep easy tonight.

If he uses his 4 letter nickname on the paper ballot, I might have to add a couple of f's at the end for accuracy's sake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who are dishonest are those who supposedly support Cruz but call those who support the GOP nominee-now president names, even though, Cruz largely supports President Trump. Some of those others are phonies and maybe not even conservative.
Just remember, when you point one finger at others, your are pointing three back at your self. And what is it with you, that if someone disagrees with you or Trump you throw  the phony and RINO epithets?

Offline libertybele

@libertybele
@240B

Thank you very much.  Obviously the information that I had heard that he is listed as just Beto is incorrect.  I apologize for the misinformation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@libertybele
@240B

I think he should have been forced to use Robert. His fake Hispanic name should not have been allowed. But, he'll still lose. There were two large Beatoff signs on the corner of 2828 and 16 in Medina. It galled me every time I drove by. They're gone now. I wonder if the owner of the ranch recently noticed them and took them down. Seeing more Cruz signs. too. Early voting for Cruz next week.
Principles matter. Words matter.