Author Topic: Red Wave Rising: Panicked Schumer Dumps $3 Million into New Jersey to Save Floundering Bob Menendez  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Red Wave Rising: Panicked Schumer Dumps $3 Million into New Jersey to Save Floundering Bob Menendez
by Jim Hoft October 16, 2018

WASHINGTON, DC – SEPTEMBER 18: U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) speaks at a news conference supporting Puerto Rico’s recovery from Hurricane Maria September 18, 2018 in Washington, DC. President Donald Trump has disputed the death toll of 3,000 attributed to Maria last year announced in late August by George Washington University’s Milken Institute. (Photo by Aaron P. Bernstein/Getty Images)

The top Democratic Super PAC dumped $3 million into Senator Bob Menendez’s campaign this week in BLUE STATE NEW JERSEY!
The blue wall is falling folks.

Senator Menendez trails GOP challenger Bob Hugin by 10 points in a late September poll!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/red-wave-rising-panicked-schumer-dumps-3-million-into-new-jersey-to-save-floundering-bob-menendez/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Red Wave Rising: Panicked Schumer Dumps $3 Million into New Jersey to Save Floundering Bob Menendez
by Jim Hoft October 16, 2018

WASHINGTON, DC – SEPTEMBER 18: U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) speaks at a news conference supporting Puerto Rico’s recovery from Hurricane Maria September 18, 2018 in Washington, DC. President Donald Trump has disputed the death toll of 3,000 attributed to Maria last year announced in late August by George Washington University’s Milken Institute. (Photo by Aaron P. Bernstein/Getty Images)

The top Democratic Super PAC dumped $3 million into Senator Bob Menendez’s campaign this week in BLUE STATE NEW JERSEY!
The blue wall is falling folks.

Senator Menendez trails GOP challenger Bob Hugin by 10 points in a late September poll!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/red-wave-rising-panicked-schumer-dumps-3-million-into-new-jersey-to-save-floundering-bob-menendez/

The Senate will be a little better with that creep Menendez gone.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Senate will be a little better with that creep Menendez gone.

RCP composite has him up over 10%.  They know something we don't?   Figured they'd squander their cash in TN or MO instead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Freya  Is this showing up in increasing ad buys?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Freya  Is this showing up in increasing ad buys?

I’m seeing a ton of signs for Hugin and none for Menendez

However, Gov Murphy changed the election voting for this election making it easier I think for people to vote for democrats. It’s so much more work for poll workers. I’m really dreading working this election. It’s going to be a royal pain in the bottom.
@Cyber Liberty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Elections like this make me wish I still voted in New Jersey.   I'd be proud to vote for Hugin, especially to help defeat that creep Menendez.     Here in Pennsylvania, our GOP candidates for Senate and Governor are quite awful, and doomed to defeat.    I'll hold my nose and vote for Barletta,  if only as a futile protest against Bob Casey, who'd be the stupidest person in the Senate if not for Cory Booker.    I will likely not cast a vote for governor.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hugin will get close, but he won't be grabbing the brass ring this time...