Author Topic: Beastiality videos confiscated, Suffolk woman arrested  (Read 759 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Beastiality videos confiscated, Suffolk woman arrested
« on: October 16, 2018, 03:04:24 am »
https://wtkr.com/2018/10/15/beastiality-videos-confiscated-suffolk-woman-arrested/

A Suffolk woman has been arrested on numerous charges including Crimes Against Nature.

According to officials, after a subsequent search of computers seized from the residence revealed videos of the couple engaged in acts of beastiality, Suffolk Police Department followed the execution of a search warrant involving Imperial K-9, LLC by the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Christina Patterson, 42-years-old, was arrested on October 12 on six counts of Crimes Against Nature – Beastiality/Carnally know any brute animal. Patterson was also arrested on six counts of animal cruelty that were related to a former investigation that began on July 31, 2017. She is now in custody at  Western Tidewater Regional Jail.

Christina Patterson’s husband, Richard Patterson, 47-years-old, is being held at Western Tidewater Regional Jail on federal charges.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Beastiality videos confiscated, Suffolk woman arrested
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 03:57:31 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 04:15:03 am »
Was wondering why these people had their computers seized. This will do it.

Yup.

The "brute animal" terminology intrigued me, so I looked up the statute.  Turns out, it's exactly the same statute as where The State says that two consenting adults can't legally use "alternative orifices".

That latter part doesn't seem to be the state's business, but I guess the good people of Virginia think it is, cuz it's right there on the books.

https://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2006/toc1802000/18.2-361.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 12:16:48 pm »
I thought is was spelled 'bestiality" not "beastiality"

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 12:18:58 pm »
I thought is was spelled 'bestiality" not "beastiality"

It is, but this is a broadcast news site, so errors like that are common.
+++++++++