Author Topic: Hillary Clinton loses security clearance after server scandal  (Read 1317 times)

Offline corbe

Hillary Clinton loses security clearance after server scandal
« on: October 12, 2018, 09:34:09 pm »

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Friday, October 12, 2018

Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/12/hillary-clinton-lost-security-clearance/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Hillary Clinton loses security clearance after server scandal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 09:37:38 pm »
 :patriot: :thumbsup:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 09:37:56 pm »
Bill still has his.  She is in the loop. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:47:22 pm »

That's too bad.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 09:49:33 pm »

They should yank his too!

Absolutely no reason for him to have access to anything....except 3 squares and an hour in the yard.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Loses Security Clearance Amid Email Scandal
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 10:49:01 pm »
Hillary Clinton lost her security clearance according to an announcement from the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley also revealed that Hillary Clinton’s aide (who magically became her lawyer) Cheryl Mills along with four others also no longer have clearance.

Via the Senate Judiciary Committee:

The U.S. State Department recently confirmed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s security clearance has been withdrawn at her request. Clearances for five other individuals whom Clinton designated as researchers have also been withdrawn, including close aide Cheryl Mills, according to the State Department’s update of its ongoing review of the mishandling of classified information related to the use of Clinton’s non-government email server.

Documents containing classified material have been sent to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, and all valid security incidents have been added to the security file for some individuals. Department authorities are continuing to review tens of thousands of documents for classified content.

The update was provided to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and is being released for the first time following consultation with the State Department. The update follows a letter from the Department in May of 2017 confirming the Department’s review into any mishandling of classified information stemming from the use of Clinton’s non-government email server. That letter, which responded to an inquiry from Grassley, also outlined the review and adjudication process.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-hillary-clinton-loses-security-clearance-amid-email-scandal/
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 10:50:55 pm »
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times
Friday, October 12, 2018

Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.

The State Department, in a letter to Mr. Grassley, had said Mrs. Clinton and her aides retained clearance in order to conduct research after she left office.

The names of the four additional aides besides Ms. Mills were redacted from the State Department letter that the committee released.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/12/hillary-clinton-lost-security-clearance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Loses Security Clearance Amid Email Scandal
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 12:36:06 am »
I wouldn't want to be within range of any ashtrays or gin bottles she can reach tonight.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 12:40:21 am »
Oh snap! How drunk is Hills getting tonight? I bet the drywall repair and painting bill is going to be steep!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 01:09:38 am »
Hillary Clinton LOSES ... enough said right there.    :rolling: :silly:   

BTW we tuned in briefly and watched Tru TV tonight and they showed a clip with Hills tripping upstairs on an aircraft ... even funnier to see it broadcast unexpectedly along with the other nit wits.   Yep ... funny because it's true.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 03:35:08 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 04:19:12 am »
I'm still curious why in the hell those people didn't have these yanked on January 20th 2016??

Should be standard policy at this point.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 04:29:24 am »
I wouldn't want to be within range of any ashtrays or gin bottles she can reach tonight.

That paints a vivid picture.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 05:03:36 am »
If they have no "need to know" at any point once they're removed from their positions, why is this even a topic?  Once I was transferred from positions or programs, I signed NDA's and my clearances for such programs were revoked or "punched out".  What in the effin hell makes these pieces of shit "special" in this regard?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:04:51 am by SZonian »
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 06:23:20 am »
I'm still curious why in the hell those people didn't have these yanked on January 20th 2016??

Should be standard policy at this point.

I believe there was a time when Presidents thought high level people of former administrations could be counted on for advice and expertise in matters of National Security because it was there country too.  Clearly that's not possible... if it ever was.

It's OK. Trump has got this.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 09:27:12 pm »
Until such time HR Clinton is indicted and convicted of her many crimes in America, there is no justice.  And in regard to Bill Clinton, a man that made 26+ trips to Epstein Island, there is no mistaking the fact he is a pedophile and should face charges for such. 

The Clinton Crime Family has gotten away with way too much crime, and never answered for any of it.  That is all the evidence I need to know the swamp is alive and well in Washington, and when HR Clinton runs again, and she will, I consider it a disgrace.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 09:38:11 pm »
Until such time HR Clinton is indicted and convicted of her many crimes in America, there is no justice.  And in regard to Bill Clinton, a man that made 26+ trips to Epstein Island, there is no mistaking the fact he is a pedophile and should face charges for such. 

The Clinton Crime Family has gotten away with way too much crime, and never answered for any of it.  That is all the evidence I need to know the swamp is alive and well in Washington, and when HR Clinton runs again, and she will, I consider it a disgrace.

I can't find fault with anything you wrote.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 12:08:42 am »
Re Hoodat's video clip in reply 10 above:

Ooooh, dat's just too good !

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 03:16:38 am »

Absolutely no reason for him to have access to anything....except 3 squares and an hour in the yard.
You just brought a smile to old Slick Willies face :tongue2:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 05:55:29 am »

Shouldn't Bill be in jail where they tried to put Kavanaugh.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.