Author Topic: Bill Maher: Political Correctness Is ‘Our Problem,’ Offers Astronaut Scott Kelly Apology On Churchil  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher: Political Correctness Is ‘Our Problem,’ Offers Astronaut Scott Kelly Apology On Churchill As Proof
9:50 AM 10/13/2018 | US
Scott Morefield | Reporter

HBO host Bill Maher on Friday cited “political correctness” as a problem for Democrats and wondered why “mainstream liberals don’t denounce” what “they must know in private conversations is insane.”

Kicking off a “Real Time With Bill Maher” panel discussion about the issue, Maher hammered President Trump as “an idiot,” but insisted voters think he “looks strong, and political correctness, weak.”

“I believed that it would destroy us then, and I believe that now,” he said, referring to his stated belief on his prior show, “Politically Incorrect.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/13/bill-maher-political-correctness-scott-kelly/

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bill Maher: Political Correctness Is ‘Our Problem,’ Offers Astronaut Scott Kelly Apology On Churchill As Proof

As much as I can not stand Maher, and consider him the enemy.  He is one of very few on his side that "gets it"

And not the first time
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

As much as I can not stand Maher, and consider him the enemy.  He is one of very few on his side that "gets it"

And not the first time
Not a fan of Maher either, but I doubt he's the only liberal entertainer getting fed up with leftist p.c. dominating everything today.
A number of liberal comedians have complained about p.c. destroying their routines or at least making them eschew centers of p.c. like college campi.
Maybe enough of them will finally get the message that unrestrained liberalism eventually destroys everything good, but I'm not holding my breath.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is nothing different that our having to 'deal' with the Religious Right or other like-minded individuals.

They are our 'kooks'.  The difference is that so far...ours are not violent.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Good.  He won’t mind that I call him a gray skinned, chicken chested, putty nosed a-hole.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.