Author Topic: Patriot Prayer rally in Portland turns bloody; American flag saved from flames  (Read 997 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published October 14, 2018
Patriot Prayer rally in Portland turns bloody; American flag saved from flames
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Members of opposing groups violently clashed in downtown Portland, Ore., on Saturday night during an event that was billed as a march for “law and order.”

Participants with the conservative Patriot Prayer group and counter-demonstrators with Antifa got into a bloody melee outside a popular bar where members on both sides used bear spray, fists and batons to beat each other, the Oregonian reported.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/patriot-prayer-rally-in-portland-turns-bloody-american-flag-saved-from-flames.amp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Antifa burns American flag amid melee on Portland street
October 14, 2018
By Kyle Olson

Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters have called for incivility and confrontation, and Antifa is happy to oblige.

Members of Antifa clashed with “Patriot Prayer” in Portland, Oregon on Saturday, in the latest ugly incident in the progressive, “tolerant” city.

Video shows agitators burning an American flag in the street, before it gets snatched away and extinguished.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-antifa-burns-american-flag-amid-melee-on-portland-street/

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
I was not happy to see that some of the Patriots were wearing face masks.  That is something that Antifa does and it’s because they are too cowardly to show their face and be identified. In Louisiana there is a law against wearing masks in banks and government buildings.  I think there should be a law against protesting with a mask on for the same reasons.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline skeeter

I was not happy to see that some of the Patriots were wearing face masks.  That is something that Antifa does and it’s because they are too cowardly to show their face and be identified. In Louisiana there is a law against wearing masks in banks and government buildings.  I think there should be a law against protesting with a mask on for the same reasons.

Let Antifa wear their masks. That way we'll know its an Antifa punk getting clocked, which is always fun to watch.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Let Antifa wear their masks. That way we'll know its an Antifa punk getting clocked, which is always fun to watch.

True. I just hope it doesn’t become a trend for patriots to wear masks, too.  If you are proud to stand up for your values you don’t wear a mask.  If you are a thug looking for someone to beat down or something to destroy you wear a mask. 
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Axeslinger

True. I just hope it doesn’t become a trend for patriots to wear masks, too.  If you are proud to stand up for your values you don’t wear a mask.  If you are a thug looking for someone to beat down or something to destroy you wear a mask.

Or if you’re in a liberal enclave and know you’ll be prosecuted for “protesting while conservative” you wear a mask
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

More importantly than who is wearing a mask, the larger point is this:

The dial has just turned another notch bringing us closer to the inevitable violence.  It’s coming...and you don’t even have to listen that hard to hear it.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline musiclady

:word:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

The Patriot Prayer group seemed a bit sketchy to me. I think they were just looking for a confrontation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

They sure do love that hammer and sickle
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mirraflake

The Patriot Prayer group seemed a bit sketchy to me. I think they were just looking for a confrontation.

An offshoot of Proud Boys. Look up "Proud Boys"- Just another white supremcist outfit.  To officially join PB you have to be in a fight with 10 other Proud Boys beating on you and have to survive for  a certain  length of time just as black and hispanic gangs in the ghetto do.. Look at all the members -skin head types  with full body tat's.

@mountaineer
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:51:09 pm by mirraflake »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The dems and the media, would like nothing better, than to have incidents involving "right" side violence.

Looking up "proud Boys," leads me to conclude they lack numbers, or inclination to ignite a US national conflict.

So for now, we rely on local police, sheriffs, state police to handle violence.

Noting too, his Portland event took place outside a downtown bar.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln