Author Topic: CNN’s CHRIS CUOMO: Trump Looked Like He Had Racist Thoughts During Kanye West Meeting [Video]  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

CNN’s CHRIS CUOMO: Trump Looked Like He Had Racist Thoughts During Kanye West Meeting [Video]
Oct 12, 2018

CNN’s Chris Cuomo went off on the visit by Kanye West to the White House to see President Trump. He made a ridiculous assumption that President Trump had racist thoughts during the meeting:

“My curiosity wasn’t about what came out of Kanye’s mouth. My wonder went to what is going on in Trump’s head. Let’s take a look at him. Here is my educated guess, OK? Other than a warm serotonin flush of happy hormone, imaginary headlines, blacks love Trump, he’s blacker than Obama.”

https://100percentfedup.com/cnns-chris-cuomo-trump-looked-like-he-had-racist-thoughts-during-kanye-west-meeting-video/

rangerrebew

LOOKED LIKE?  Have the commiecrats come up with non-verbals police? :facepalm2:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CNN’s CHRIS CUOMO: Trump Looked Like He Had Racist Thoughts During Kanye West Meeting [Video]
Oct 12, 2018

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Who knew he was a mind reader! 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline goatprairie

In huge breaking news in human evolution CNN chancre...er....anchor Chris Coumo has declared his ability to read minds previously attributed to swamis,  magicians, and various crystal ball gazers.
The Nobel Prize Committee has announced plans to immediately award Cuomo a Nobel Prize in the new field  of mindreading.  22222frying pan

Offline mountaineer

Cuomo has a warm serotonin flush of bovine excrement running through his tiny brain on a regular basis.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Cuomo is a NY italian.  Here is my educated guess.  He's projecting.