Author Topic: Kanye West: ‘I Was Programmed to Think From a Victimized Mentality - a Welfare Mentality’  (Read 399 times)

rangerrebew

Kanye West: ‘I Was Programmed to Think From a Victimized Mentality - a Welfare Mentality’

(CNSNews.com) - Rapper Kanye West said Thursday that when he made his infamous comments about former President George W. Bush in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, accusing him of not caring about black people, it was because he was “programmed to think from a victimized mentality.”

During an Oval Office meeting with President Donald Trump and football hall of famer Jim Brown, a reporter asked West, “So you had said, of President Bush, that he doesn’t care about black people, and you’ve heard some people say that about this president. What do you -- how do you respond to that? What do you make of that?”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/kanye-west-i-was-programmed-think-victimized-mentality-welfare-mentality

Offline goatprairie

Well yes.  The left wants everybody but white males to believe they're victims with no chance in America.
If West is a typical victim, I'm sure the left might have a tough time explaining how he managed to obtain half a billion dollars or whatever he's worth in a country dedicated to "white supremacy" where a black person doesn't have a chance.